GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Revo? APR? Or Unitronic

D_Evl_GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I was wondering if anyone can tell me which is the best or it's really just preference
I know Unitronic and APR numbers and price are almost the same but REVO is supposed to give more power and it costs less then the rest I'm trying to go full Stage 2 not trying to get a KO4 just yet

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
Honestly they are all roughly the same when it comes to numbers especially stage 2. There are threads left and right showing the dyno charts of one being better than the other.

Best advice I can give is to go with what shop you like, their service and reputation. Go with what tuning software they will give support to. If your local shop you trust is a X dealer then go X.

Rotaryknight

Go Kart Champion
If you are looking for general recommendations.

AU Tuning- APR, COBB (Protuner), Eurodyne (Can do custom tunes)
Pacific German- REVO
Emmanuel Designs- GIAC

That's my top choices

D_Evl_GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
If you are looking for general recommendations.

AU Tuning- APR, COBB (Protuner), Eurodyne (Can do custom tunes)
Pacific German- REVO
Emmanuel Designs- GIAC

That's my top choices

Thanks man!! that helps a lot I didn't even know any tuning company's but now I do and I'll completely look into them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
The updated apr stage 2 file seems to be producing good power. 2 members hit around 315-322 wtq on dyno day this Saturday

Eurodyne stage 2 tune|Autotech dogbone insert|FK street lines coilovers|Rev D dv|Manzo eBay Dp|custom 3" catback|P-flo intake|R8 coils

D_Evl_GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
The updated apr stage 2 file seems to be producing good power. 2 members hit around 315-322 wtq on dyno day this Saturday

Eurodyne stage 2 tune|Autotech dogbone insert|FK street lines coilovers|Rev D dv|Manzo eBay Dp|custom 3" catback|P-flo intake|R8 coils

Cool bro that's really good info man thanks!

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
Cool bro that's really good info man thanks!

No problem. We're all still waiting for the actual dyno results so I'm not sure what the guys running Cobb, eurodyne(myself), unitronic, ect. Hit

D_Evl_GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
How much do you have to the wheels with Eurodyne if you don't mind me asking bro, or to the crank no difference, and did yours require DP and intake too?

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion
How much do you have to the wheels with Eurodyne if you don't mind me asking bro, or to the crank no difference, and did yours require DP and intake too?

Still awaiting the dyno results man. Will probably be getting them Tuesday hopefully. Stage 2 only requires a dp, the intake is only recommended but not required

D_Evl_GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Alright cool man, thanks bro you were a huge help and oh ok that's good to know as well lol

MK6 Shizz

Ready to race!
Honestly they are all roughly the same when it comes to numbers especially stage 2. There are threads left and right showing the dyno charts of one being better than the other.

Best advice I can give is to go with what shop you like, their service and reputation. Go with what tuning software they will give support to. If your local shop you trust is a X dealer then go X.

I highly agree with this. When it comes to tunes, I would base your decision off whatever your preferred shop supports. If you have a tuner shop that is close to you and you love their service, just get whatever they support.

D_Evl_GTI

Passed Driver's Ed
I highly agree with this. When it comes to tunes, I would base your decision off whatever your preferred shop supports. If you have a tuner shop that is close to you and you love their service, just get whatever they support.

Cool man yeah I keep getting the same advice I think Ima go with that sounds the best to me!

DarienMidnight

Ready to race!
Currently stage 2. Got nailed by my friends stage 1 unitronic mk7 . Wondering if I should convert to stage 2 uni.. instead of APR . Or it probably won't even make a difference. ..mk7 is way more powerful