GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock mk6 Dyno tune

Justin@Freektune

Passed Driver's Ed
Any updates?

Got the intake on. Sounds and fits great. Put car on Dyno to start dialing in the tune and diverter valve decided to start leaking and dropping boost mid pull. So we have to swap that out and then get her back on the Dyno.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FriggenT1

Banned
Got the intake on. Sounds and fits great. Put car on Dyno to start dialing in the tune and diverter valve decided to start leaking and dropping boost mid pull. So we have to swap that out and then get her back on the Dyno.

I know you guys have gotten some f23s tuned, any k04s comparison?

Justin@Freektune

Passed Driver's Ed
I know you guys have gotten some f23s tuned, any k04s comparison?

Not yet, but there is a local car that has the APR k04. He is going to get an AP soon, and then schedule a dyno tune. He's just waiting on finances to be right. Hopefully within the next month or so.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
A rev D diverter valve would keep it OEM and be much stronger than the one that broke

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

2014GTI

Ready to race!
Got our stock mk6 on the Dyno a few weeks back for some baseline pulls and a little tuning. Baseline on stock tune was 206hp/200tq. Loaded our base map and started making some adjustments. Finished off at 235hp/273tq with some awesome gains throughout the entire powerband.

Next up will be the f23t turbo on otherwise stock car and see how she does :)

Is this the ots plus map that you get with the AP order on your site?

Last edited:

Justin@Freektune

Passed Driver's Ed
Long time no post. We have been extremely busy which is a good thing. But not so much for time spent on your own cars, however finally got our f23 car back on the dyno today. This is with cobb intake, gfb dv, f23 and 93 octane tune. Stock intercooler, exhaust etc. next up will be turbo back exhaust and see what we can get safely.

Laimface

Ready to race!
Long time no post. We have been extremely busy which is a good thing. But not so much for time spent on your own cars, however finally got our f23 car back on the dyno today. This is with cobb intake, gfb dv, f23 and 93 octane tune. Stock intercooler, exhaust etc. next up will be turbo back exhaust and see what we can get safely.

330/330 isn't bad with a stock downpipe! I bet you'll get another 50hp out of it with a pipe. A UK GTI owner is making 398hp 404tq with a modified K04.

Roctre

Ready to race!
330/330 isn't bad with a stock downpipe! I bet you'll get another 50hp out of it with a pipe. A UK GTI owner is making 398hp 404tq with a modified K04.

It won't be that much without fueling upgrades just look at rotaryknights f23 build and what it took to make 400whp.

Justin@Freektune

Passed Driver's Ed
Downpipe in. Next up will be Cbe and clutch. Clutch started to slip a little but car was getting after it! Nice gains here