GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vagcom codes

josueleon89

Passed Driver's Ed
What’s up everyone, I recently purchased a Vagcom interface so I can learn on how to use it and learn more about VW Audis. So I scan my 2010 GTI and I got some faults. I hope that I can find some good feedback or help. Am not sure how to decode them to fix the issue any help would be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dcpppf

Ready to race!
Make a copy of that scan, then clear all codes. Drive around for a bit. See which ones come back.

Totally agree with this. The best advice I can think of is to do just this. All too often "temporary" or "false" codes will pop up from a battery being disconnected or some other fluke instance. If you clear all faults and then they come right back within a day or two then you know that there actually IS a problem.

From there wiki.ross-tech.com is my go to site. Punch in the fault codes and get to reading possible causes/fixes and such.

josueleon89

Passed Driver's Ed
I replaced the high range module on the right side but now I need to code it not sure what r the steps and numbers, the reason I replaced it was because fuse number 6 keeps blowing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk