GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat 12: Hypermax Diesel Dually F350 B2500 Z71 Torqued Truck Discussion Symposium

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Might be more like 250k, I'm probably forgetting some of the little townships around here. But yeah, this definitely feels small to me a lot of the time :laugh: We've talked about moving someplace bigger after I'm done with law school. I need some skyline in my life!

Get an R34 :iono:

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
Get an R34 :iono:

Needs moar Paul Walker

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
Might be more like 250k, I'm probably forgetting some of the little townships around here. But yeah, this definitely feels small to me a lot of the time :laugh: We've talked about moving someplace bigger after I'm done with law school. I need some skyline in my life!

in need more country. lol cant stand the city, my rage level increase by 150% at least.

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
in need more country. lol cant stand the city, my rage level increase by 150% at least.

If I can get to a city within 45-60 mins then that's the perfect range for me. I don't like close knit city living, but I also don't like driving 15 mins to the nearest gas station/store. :mad0259:

Jaber

Modero
I had an apr intake when I installed the dv+ :iono:

APR quiet doe, compared to Uni.

Uni intake with OEM DV/Location, holy woosh on off throttle. Sounded like I was trying to race everyone every time :lol:

dasauto0108

Go Kart Champion
If I can get to a city within 45-60 mins then that's the perfect range for me. I don't like close knit city living, but I also don't like driving 15 mins to the nearest gas station/store. :mad0259:

^^^ That. Where I grew up, the nearest Wal-Mart was half an hour away. I loved where I lived in the Twin Cities. Not downtown, but only 10 minutes from it, and didn't need to take any highways to work. No traffic, not billions of people. Just nice :D

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
APR quiet doe, compared to Uni.

Uni intake with OEM DV/Location, holy woosh on off throttle. Sounded like I was trying to race everyone every time :lol:

Do you have a DV relocation?

It does woosh quite a bit with the DV+, at WOT though, it sounds like a BOV every time I let off to shift. I can now play rice rockets with EVOs and STIs :wub:

I'm finally cool, guise. FINALLY.

NolaMKVI

Ready to race!
^^^ That. Where I grew up, the nearest Wal-Mart was half an hour away. I loved where I lived in the Twin Cities. Not downtown, but only 10 minutes from it, and didn't need to take any highways to work. No traffic, not billions of people. Just nice :D

I live in a town where all of the stores are on the major highway, and all of the neighborhoods are placed behind that. pretty much drive to the front of the residential area and there are walmarts, tire places, tool places, food, and gas.

Of course, running straight through you can drive through my town in about 5-10 mins, New Orleans is 20-30 mins away with no traffic (HA) so the location is perfect

Jaber

Modero
Do you have a DV relocation?

It does woosh quite a bit with the DV+, at WOT though, it sounds like a BOV every time I let off to shift. I can now play rice rockets with EVOs and STIs :wub:

I'm finally cool, guise. FINALLY.

Negative.

Unitronic intake was first bolt-on, it was what I would consider, loud on off throttle, normal driving around town.

I got DV+ to get rid of flute sound and it improved performance a bit as well, guessing my OE DV was leaking. Then I noticed it wooshed a lot less with DV+, in normal driving around town, sometimes it doesn't at all, compared to before. But if you go WOT and then back off, yeah, it will still be loud.

Unitronic Relocation Kit does the same, where it quiets the "woosh" and gets rid of the whine. While keeping the path cooler.

If you read around, our cars with open intake (or "stage 2" pipe), after DV+ or relocation kit, people say mention how the intake is a bit quieter afterwards.

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Negative.

Unitronic intake was first bolt-on, it was what I would consider, loud on off throttle, normal driving around town.

I got DV+ to get rid of flute sound and it improved performance a bit as well, guessing my OE DV was leaking. Then I noticed it wooshed a lot less with DV+, in normal driving around town, sometimes it doesn't at all, compared to before. But if you go WOT and then back off, yeah, it will still be loud.

Unitronic Relocation Kit does the same, where it quiets the "woosh" and gets rid of the whine. While keeping the path cooler.

If you read around, our cars with open intake (or "stage 2" pipe), after DV+ or relocation kit, people say mention how the intake is a bit quieter afterwards.

I would like to do a relocate for ease of access to the DV but at the same time, I don't want to add anymore connections. It does woosh a bit less than my Modshack in daily driving, but it's wayyyy louder if I hit any boost at all lol shit, even at 0psi I can hear my turbo whistling lulzzz.

jgarcia1925

Go Kart Champion
I would like to do a relocate for ease of access to the DV but at the same time, I don't want to add anymore connections. It does woosh a bit less than my Modshack in daily driving, but it's wayyyy louder if I hit any boost at all lol shit, even at 0psi I can hear my turbo whistling lulzzz.

Cts turbo wooshes some people say also. Can't hear it on the car sometimes tho

Sent from my distraction device

Status
Not open for further replies.