GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat17: Boosted Learns How To Cook

Status
Not open for further replies.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Protip, if you want to save a few bucks on your $400 bag of groceries at whole foods, use amazon/wholefoods app on your phone :thumbsup:

Or...Dont shop at wholefoods for all of your groceries. I split it up between Marianos, Whole Foods, Costco, Sams Club, Jewel, Aldi, and Tonys Market.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Jeez that’s crazeballs

I dont do it all in one day lol. And plus everything is all right by each other for me. Like if I need a bulk amount of ground beef and chicken I go to Sams or Costco. If I need some nice fresh ingredients I go to Marianos or Wholefoods.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Free is my favorite kind of beer too :iono:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Free beer is best beer. Sister in laws wedding this weekend! Gonna be off the chain! Mexican wedding! Lots of beer and tacos! woooo

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
The deals aren’t that great. Place is a rip.

Protip - shop at Aldi.

dang yeah, JaberFreeBars FTW.

this one yeah:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwCRjwDs1Ek

This! And sprouts!

Or...Dont shop at wholefoods for all of your groceries. I split it up between Marianos, Whole Foods, Costco, Sams Club, Jewel, Aldi, and Tonys Market.
Woodmans, Aldi, Walmart, Whole Foods

I LOVE ALDI. Spend so little for so much!

I dont do it all in one day lol. And plus everything is all right by each other for me. Like if I need a bulk amount of ground beef and chicken I go to Sams or Costco. If I need some nice fresh ingredients I go to Marianos or Wholefoods.

Whole foods is for splurge items, stuff i really want fresh. I dont go there very often...when i do i usually pick up the sushi (cause delicious bargain at $8-$12) and then some other niche stuff.

Last time was there picked up a large crab cake and chilian sea bass @ 27.99 a lb . (tasted like lobster) , along with some other items.

The pizza is delicious as well as they use san marzano tomatos.

Id have to make 100k a year to buy all my groceries at whole foods.

Wholefoods fact: During the weekdays its 80% stay at home moms who are in shape. Please confirm this to be true if you have experienced it.

Free beer is best beer. Sister in laws wedding this weekend! Gonna be off the chain! Mexican wedding! Lots of beer and tacos! woooo

mexican weddings are the best for food. mexican weddings make me feel a bit awkward though as i dont like to dance though tbh.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
^ This. The salad bar for lunch is decent though. Think it's $6/lb which is fine for all the nice stuff they have there.

Protip - shop at Aldi.
Yeah I go to aldi a lot for some stuff. Definitely can't get everything there though.

jesus. At some point you have to consider time = money and that sounds like a whole lot of running around. Worth it? I go to about 2 grocery stores sometimes 3 if I'm in the area. There's a mexican produce place that has the best veggies around, marianos and aldi. There's a jewel right down the street from me but I sincerely hate that store.

Jeez that’s crazeballs
^
^
You buying food for like 3 months at a time?

Jaber

Modero
Protip, if you want to save a few bucks on your $400 bag of groceries at whole foods, use amazon/wholefoods app on your phone :thumbsup:

Never shopped at Whole Foods, walked the isles a couple times, but placed seemed way too expensive.

Oh wow.

Protip - shop at Aldi.

dang yeah, JaberFreeBars FTW.

this one yeah:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwCRjwDs1Ek

Dat Aldi, love their fiber lemon bars.

This! And sprouts!

Brussels?

if you still get it amazon might followup to confirm if you got or not.

"What package?"

Damn son... damn.... dat bunny up in both of the clubs. We shop at Woodman's and Butera. Sometimes Meijer and Aldi. Between time/gas, I like to shop where I can make as little trips as possible.

:notbad:

Jeez that’s crazeballs

Oh wow, this.

Jaber

Modero

Mariano's kind of sucks for produce, at least in the two locations I went to in my old neighborhood (Golf/Mt Prospect and Northwest HY/Central).

Woodmans, Aldi, Walmart, Whole Foods

Whole foods is for splurge items, stuff i really want fresh. I dont go there very often...when i do i usually pick up the sushi (cause delicious bargain at $8-$12) and then some other niche stuff.

Last time was there picked up a large crab cake and chilian sea bass @ 27.99 a lb . (tasted like lobster) , along with some other items.

The pizza is delicious as well as they use san marzano tomatos.

Id have to make 100k a year to buy all my groceries at whole foods.

Wholefoods fact: During the weekdays its 80% stay at home moms who are in shape. Please confirm this to be true if you have experienced it.

mexican weddings are the best for food. mexican weddings make me feel a bit awkward though as i dont like to dance though tbh.

MoneyBagsBoosted. :eek:

DASVDUB

Drag Racing Champion
o wow. Have never set foot in whole foods. lol. I shop at Meijer and sams club. That's about it. Might check out Aldi as that seems to be a craze, good deals there yeah? I spend about $200 on groceries and it lasts me for a month. :iono:

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
MoneyBagsBoosted. :eek:

It was like 6/10ths of a lb so it wasnt THAT expensive (that was the sale price lol) , lobster recently feels like its been falling flat on flavor.

Costco jumbo shrimp ftw.
o wow. Have never set foot in whole foods. lol. I shop at Meijer and sams club. That's about it. Might check out Aldi as that seems to be a craze, good deals there yeah? I spend about $200 on groceries and it lasts me for a month. :iono:
It can be very expensive at whole foods. like laughable expensive. gotta pick and choose your items wisely.

if you like salad or olives you should definitely check it out
I’ll agree Whole Foods is good for quality lunch and MILF watching
dem yoga pants and halter tops
^ dude lives in a mansion practically. The house he grew up in has like 6 outdoor pools with slides connecting them to eachother. Have seent. Dude is hella loaded.
That was my house i moved out of tbh, its not that big.

4 bedroom, 4 bath, 3 car garage, 6 car driveway :iono:

Quality all around I agree

at a price though

Status
Not open for further replies.