GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2 GTI vs Civic SI (vid)

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
As many of you know Honda Civic SI's are pretty damn slow lol. Well I didn't think this video was even worth to put up because beating a civic si is like bragging about beating a handicapped kid in a foot race. Well i'm posting this vid to end all doubt that a civic si could even compete with a GTI and for Wilber to see with his own eyes. So here's a vid of a 40 roll with one of the guys that goes to my friday meets.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi8I7wV7cZE&feature=channel_video_title

Tell me what you guys think (Wilber)

Last edited:

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
The sad thing about this video too is that he went on the 2nd honk and still got raped lol

20CSGMKVI10

Passed Driver's Ed
Lol nice job. This makes me feel bad

PDPCEO

Ready to race!
lol. gj. put em in their place...

Matt-mk6

Ready to race!
Lol haha nice kill but once you turbo an si all you can say is holy shit, my friend has a si like the one in the video with a srt turbo kit in it, he just got his finished tune and dyno'd in at 425 hp to the wheels lol but I still love our cars

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion
Yea I agree with you on the Turbo civic lol Wilber thinks our GTI's are slow and that the civic si's can beat us. He is even willing to race a stage 1 or stage 2 GTI lmao.

CDUBBGTI91

Go Kart Champion

willber

Ready to race!
Thank you kind sir but more so the other driver has a slow car lol

I guess you and i will be a good race because i also destroy bolt on si by football fields. I haven't lost to no bolt on si yet!!! So that video means nothing to me.A stage 2 gti are fast(not stock gti ).