GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Choices of exhaust

isons429

Ready to race!
Yes it is, eurojet had a 2.5 on the dyno Tuesday so we should see if their are any gains (besides perfect sound) soon.

Did you find out about any gains from the 2.5 system?

Yeahitsjustafaze

Ready to race!
Yes it is, eurojet had a 2.5 on the dyno Tuesday so we should see if their are any gains (besides perfect sound) soon.

Definitely let us know.

Okay so i put it on this morning. Awesome sound right from start up! Im glad i didn't do some stupid muffler or res delete instead lol. So i drove about 45 miles today to test her out, the low frequency tones this thing produces are to die for. Hopefully i can get a good vid up soon for you guys (one with GOOD audio quality).
Heres some pics of my car to show you how it looks on an mk6. Can someone tell me how to blank out my license plate number? (Only have iPhoto). The only drawback so far is that you can't adjust the tips to your liking, but don't get me wrong they look good. And don't hate on the stickers, this is about the eurojet 2.5 catback not the stickers.

These weren't rotated when i uploaded them :mad:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 197
  • photo-6.jpg
    photo-6.jpg
    380.8 KB · Views: 194
  • photo-4.jpg
    photo-4.jpg
    341.5 KB · Views: 194
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    345.5 KB · Views: 182
  • photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    339.2 KB · Views: 196
  • photo-5.jpg
    photo-5.jpg
    295.6 KB · Views: 204

ChiGuyGolf2.5

Ready to race!
Definitely let us know.

Okay so i put it on this morning. Awesome sound right from start up! Im glad i didn't do some stupid muffler or res delete instead lol. So i drove about 45 miles today to test her out, the low frequency tones this thing produces are to die for. Hopefully i can get a good vid up soon for you guys (one with GOOD audio quality).
Heres some pics of my car to show you how it looks on an mk6. Can someone tell me how to blank out my license plate number? (Only have iPhoto). The only drawback so far is that you can't adjust the tips to your liking, but don't get me wrong they look good. And don't hate on the stickers, this is about the eurojet 2.5 catback not the stickers.

Dont worry about it. Hundreds of people see your plate everyday. Nobody is going to "track you down". Just saying. If your that worried, you can upload to photo bucket. They have editing tools there.

stas92

Passed Driver's Ed
Definitely let us know.

:thumbsup: stickers add power

Tomek1

Definitely let us know.

X2 i jsut installed mine today as well! its a beautiful peice and fitment is spot on! got many compliments form my buddies, they say it sounds like a lambo from a distance :D (works for me) i must agree taht the sound is to die for! especially if you have some civics and neons ricing...racing around you, this is a nice change, id describe it as a soothing warm humm. if it wasnt for ahving to wake up to get to work early then id still be driving :)

azn_dubber

Ready to race!
Why dont you guys just make a full custom exhaust..no one will have it. you'd be different thats what i did. :iono:

jaja123

Ready to race!
Pretty much that. It's a clean note and not nearly as loud and obnoxious as civic coffee cans. I keep forgetting to re-record the audio.

Your mic was definitely distorting badly. Maybe you can do one from a further distance.