GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Built, Big Turbo (3076) GTI from SoCal

steemax

Go Kart Champion
Wow in to see what it'll make with a mended DV!
Question: Were you running the DV+ on your F23T?

I'm thinking of picking one up since the stock one just feels like a mess when re-circulating.

drepai

Go Kart Champion
Wow in to see what it'll make with a mended DV!
Question: Were you running the DV+ on your F23T?

I'm thinking of picking one up since the stock one just feels like a mess when re-circulating.
I was, it always worked great for me. Felt way better than stock.

Blaznjoe

Drag Race Newbie
Very nice engine build :clap:

Do you plan on tracking your rig again soon? If yes, are you going to add an oil accumulator set up?

drepai

Go Kart Champion
The build sounds sick! When are we gonna see some video?:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I'll definitely post vids of the dyno pulls next Saturday. Also getting a GoPro soon :burnrubber:
:drool::drool::drool::drool:
still waiting to sit in your monster ride bro
Come by my office bro.
how do you like the ATP kit?
I'm happy with it. Honestly I was never a big fan of ATP and I never saw myself getting this kit. I actually ordered the CTS GTX3071R and canceled my order a day later because I needed something stealthy, compatible with the stock downpipe (in case shit hits the fan) and slightly cheaper because I figured out my motor blew up. The ATP kit was perfect for my situation. I was expecting some fitment issues and a big hit performance wise because of the manifold design but now I can definitely say I was wrong. It's awesome for the price.
Very nice engine build :clap:

Do you plan on tracking your rig again soon? If yes, are you going to add an oil accumulator set up?
Thanks. I don't plan on going back anytime soon; maybe in a year or so. If I go I'll definitely get an OPS. Lesson learned haha.

drepai

Go Kart Champion
Wow. FYI for anyone using an AEM flow gauge or failsafe: the flow meter does NOT like heat. I've been having issues with occasional false flow readings (says no flow even though there is) and I finally figured it out. Moved the sensor to a spot inside the cabin and it seems to be fixed. Now I can finally configure the failsafe. Also readjusted the shifter, cleaned up some wires and other little things in the bay. I think that's it for my hardware issues (for now). All that's left now is some dyno time on Saturday to get the tune dialed in.

drepai

Go Kart Champion
100% n75 duty cycle. Time for a new gauge :burnrubber:

jettaglis

Go Kart Champion
I'm getting the same atp gt3076 soon. I see you went with the .64 ar over the .84 very interested to see your dyno graph. Thanks for being the guinea pig :D