GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Built, Big Turbo (3076) GTI from SoCal

FLtrooper

Go Kart Champion
In going from your previous turbo setup, what items (besides the engine internals) have you had to have in order to get your current APT setup running correctly? Ie.. Tune, hoses?, boost controllers?, etc...

Also looking forward to dyno runs!

:)

drepai

Go Kart Champion
I'm getting the same atp gt3076 soon. I see you went with the .64 ar over the .84 very interested to see your dyno graph. Thanks for being the guinea pig :D
.64 is perfect imo, depending on the gear 20 psi around 4200. .86 will with only 7k rpm to play with would be no bueno, especially when it comes to transient response. Once I fix my meth system and get a half decent cbe I'm off to the dyno [emoji106]
In going from your previous turbo setup, what items (besides the engine internals) have you had to have in order to get your current APT setup running correctly? Ie.. Tune, hoses?, boost controllers?, etc...

Also looking forward to dyno runs!

:)
ATP offers a full solution; I got inlet piping, outlet piping, dv relocation,oil & coolant lines through them which is everything needed to make it work. I'm using the OEM n75 with eurodyne software and the car runs flawlessly.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

drepai

Go Kart Champion
Upped the flow another 100cc?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

drepai

Go Kart Champion
Did some work on the bay, going for a stealthier overall look. Still needs some work but I think it's getting there. Looking at this you probably wouldn't guess this is a 434whp car :cool:

Pmanpop

Go Kart Champion
Question for you

How are the stoptech st40s? Have you had to replace anything due to wear? If so what mileage. Have you encountered any brake fade?I know you tracked so you would be a good person to ask.

drepai

Go Kart Champion
Question for you

How are the stoptech st40s? Have you had to replace anything due to wear? If so what mileage. Have you encountered any brake fade?I know you tracked so you would be a good person to ask.
Few track days with them, never had an issue with fade. One day it was around 105, hot as hell, no fade even on street pads. Nothing has been replaced other than the pads. They lasted a long time, don't remember the mileage though.