GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ErroneousRex

1. ErroneousRex

2013 GTI w/ Conv & Sunroof

2013 Volkswagen GTI 2.0T Enjoy the wordy post as I'm CTRL+V from CL. Here's the ad: http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/cto/5134385702.html My beloved 2013 VW GTI is being listed for sale, as life demands a bit more of my monetary attention elsewhere than my car. This thing is a blast to...
  2. ErroneousRex

Anyone know these wheels?

I've been searching and can't seem to find these wheels anywhere. They remind me of Rotiform INDs but the spokes are angled. I need them in my life. plzhlpthx
  3. ErroneousRex

Euro Club Name Ideas

Actually most of these people have been helpful. Not too much tomfoolery here. I saw your thread though. Just can't give in to the butthurt or they'll rub dirt in it.
  4. ErroneousRex

Euro Club Name Ideas

Word. I like those but werks just makes it seem like we're a custom shop or something. Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk
  5. ErroneousRex

Euro Club Name Ideas

This is...actually good. I'll run it by the guys. In the mean time keep em comin!
  6. ErroneousRex

Euro Club Name Ideas

Alamogordo/Holloman AFB, about an hour north of El Paso
  7. ErroneousRex

Euro Club Name Ideas

So I'm trying to get a local car club together as there has been a pretty large influx of Euros on my base lately, and am trying to get feelers on names. After asking the potential members they've all had differing opinions. So, what do you guys think? I don't want it to seem too elitist or...
  8. ErroneousRex

Plastidipped Lagunas and..well...Everything.

So, I've been talking about doing it for a while now, but a couple days ago I actually did. Bought 4 cans and dipped the emblems, badges, cornerlights, reflectors, skirts, valence, and yes...even my taillights:D. Hate all you want. I did it for shits and giggles and I actually love the way it...
  9. ErroneousRex

Laguna Wheel Spacers?

Hey all, If this has already been covered, my apologies. But I searched and found nothing on it. I know spacers have been covered and I could do the math myself, but I haven't been able to find a whole lot of info on the Laguna's themselves. If anyone knows what's a good spacer thickness to...
  10. ErroneousRex

New member/GTI Owner

Hey all, Long time lurker (like...3 years), first time poster. I've been wanting a GTI since the Mk4 days and have been following the Mk6 since it was announced. Well, on Tuesday I finally got myself one, and here she is. 2013 2 Door with DSG and the Sunroof and Convenience package and...