GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GoodTimesIndeed

1. GoodTimesIndeed

GoodTimesIndeed Build Thread...

I suppose its time for my yearly update haha. After almost 5 years of having the R replica sideskirts I FINALLY got them painted and installed on the car. I also got the front grill painted as well. The car really came together and love how it turned out. Also updated my meth controller to...
  2. GoodTimesIndeed

GoodTimesIndeed Build Thread...

A small update, since its been a year: - North Carolina roads have been fun to drive so far. A nice mix of getting to stretch the legs of the K04 on the interstates and running hard through the back roads and twisties. Road surfaces are pretty good down here compared to the potholed mess that I...
  3. GoodTimesIndeed

FS: Used Eurocode Rotamass underdrive crank pulley

FS: Used Eurocode Rotamass underdrive crank pulley SOLD SOLD SOLD Pulley has a few thousand miles on it and has a few cosmetic scratches and chips from removal/installation. Includes Eurocodes own counter hold tool to help with installation if you don't have access to the oem VW tool...
  4. GoodTimesIndeed

FS: SnowPerformance SafeInjection module

FS: SnowPerformance SafeInjection module. Finally decided to put this unit up for sale. For some reason I was never able to get this to work correctly with my setup. It does work as intended, as in sending a 12V signal to my bypass solenoid and dumping boost but I must have had either a bad...
  5. GoodTimesIndeed

FS: Used 8mm H&R and 10mm ECS wheel spacers

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! I ran this setup with my Detroits and it looked and functioned good. I recently did a stud conversion and got new wheels so I no longer have a use for these. The 10.5mm ECS are made of lightweight aluminum with a black finish and is hubcentric. Will include ball seat bolts in...
  6. GoodTimesIndeed

the Purple Reign has ended...

No matter which instrument he picked up, the amount of musical talent that this man had was incredible! You just don't find dedicated people like this anymore. RIP Prince
  7. GoodTimesIndeed

FS: Spulen Spherical Catch Can Kit

SOLD SOLD SOLD FS: Spulen Spherical Catch Can Kit Will include: Engraved "Spulen" PCV plate -10an Braided lines/fittings Spherical can w/wrinkle black coating and dipstick Upgraded hardware for PCV plate Added peacock valve to catch can for easy draining USP Spulen Catch Can Installed by...
  8. GoodTimesIndeed

FS: Center console "ROCKET" button

SOLD SOLD SOLD FS: Center console "ROCKET" button from CarStyle4you.com I purchased this a few years ago from a forum member with the intention of using it for a meth on/off switch. Then I started doing some research into the button and realized that the company offers different "types" of...
  9. GoodTimesIndeed

FS: 034 Ultra low profile 02 spacer...

SOLD SOLD SOLD FS: 034 Motorsports ultra low profile 02 sensor spacer. Originally purchased this because my post 02 sensor on my dp used to be located directly above where the cross brace is bolted, so this changed the direction of the sensor and was low profile. Unfortunately for my situation...
  10. GoodTimesIndeed

Golf/GTI In Video Games

Drag Racing Classic (for Android) Golf GTI MKVI
  11. GoodTimesIndeed

FS: 1 brand new oem Detroit

SOLD SOLD SOLD 1 brand new oem Detroit. Never used, never mounted. Would prefer local sale but will ship if I have to. 12650889_10201223386504466_2323106270295334923_n by Justin N, on Flickr 12654218_10201223387104481_6261519923128911656_n by Justin N, on Flickr...
  12. GoodTimesIndeed

FS: Used UltraGauge EM Plus

SOLD SOLD SOLD UltraGauge by Justin N, on Flickr Gauge works awesome and seems to be quite accurate. Reads/displays quite a few parameters and scans for codes real-time, though you cannot clear codes with this device. I liked it for things like A/F ratio, Timing advance, Coolant temp, Intake...
  13. GoodTimesIndeed

FS: Used GFB DV+

SOLD SOLD SOLD Yes I know, these things seem to be a dime a dozen on here these days but I figured since I'm not using mine anymore that maybe someone else can. DV+ worked awesome and did what it was supposed to do. Had no issues with it at all. Ran it for only a few thousand miles. Why did I...
  14. GoodTimesIndeed

FS: TTCR-II Rear Upper Brace

SOLD! SOLD! SOLD! 2015-12-19_05-49-45 by Justin N, on Flickr This rear brace was part of a chassis set that I purchased. I would have used this but I am already running the rear Stern brace and that is where this little brace bolts to. Will need to source hardware for installation which...
  15. GoodTimesIndeed

FS: KMDtuning Lower Front Stress Bar

SOLD SOLD SOLD FS: Used KMDtuning Lower Front Stress Bar 2015-12-19_05-49-16 by Justin N, on Flickr Stress bar is still in great shape overall. Hardware is a little rusted (rusted shortly after install) and bar has a few paint chips but still functions as designed. I would still be using it...