GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: Center console "ROCKET" button

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
SOLD SOLD SOLD

FS: Center console "ROCKET" button from CarStyle4you.com

I purchased this a few years ago from a forum member with the intention of using it for a meth on/off switch. Then I started doing some research into the button and realized that the company offers different "types" of buttons. One type is a blind cover, button, or switch. I emailed the guy I bought it from and he couldn't remember which type it is so I never bothered to do anything with it. Having said that I believe it is a "button" type, which means that it will only work while the button is being pressed, and will stop working once you let go. I have a new project where I want a dedicated on/off switch so I just want to sell this now.

The button is still installed for the moment but will be coming out shortly as I will be installing gauges and a bunch of other stuff.

A James Bond worthy mod by Justin N, on Flickr

Rocket button - someday will be on/off switch for meth injection system by Justin N, on Flickr

20140205_192550 by Justin N, on Flickr

Here's a link to the button on the CarStyle4you website for more info.

Last edited:

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Button is out of the car and ready to go.

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Bump.

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Bump.

Someone out there needs a ROCKET button in their ride!

One project idea that I had using this button (since I wasn't going to use it for meth anymore) was to connect it to the Soundaktor. When the button isn't pressed the circuit wouldn't be completed and the Soundaktor would remain off, once pressed/held the circuit would be completed and extra RACECAR sounds would be heard LOL.

zrickety

The Fixer
Pm sent.

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
SOLD