GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by GTI84SD

1. GTI84SD

Official Tattoo Thread

BUMP cause I'm going in for another 6 hours tomorrow. The epic back piece continues. Hoping to finish, or at least get it to one additional session, the big stuff. Then just have a few more detail type sessions. Not looking forward to all of the work being mainly on the lower spine and kidneys.
  2. GTI84SD

Official Tattoo Thread

Orange would be cool, especially with the piece you have. I've got roses along my leg, so I went with a really intense red. I'm going to have it touched up once my back is done and we are going to add some white highlights I think to make the red pop a bit more.
  3. GTI84SD

Watch People

Nixon 5130 Gunmetal
  4. GTI84SD

Official Tattoo Thread

Not too much. Denim kind of scraped against the red coloring, but I had to get the red redone anyways since most of it didn't stay. Seems to be a problem with red inks. All of my black and grey work is flawless still, but any red is just faded as hell.
  5. GTI84SD

Official Tattoo Thread

Lol, that's awesome. Did you hit the hitch before or after your session? I was working in a warehouse a week after I got my whole leg done and a guy operating a fork lift caught my foot under his tire and scraped my leg against the fresh tattoo. That was fun. Really glad I had my steel toes on.
  6. GTI84SD

Official Tattoo Thread

Looks like everyone is making some nice progress. Makes me think I have the slowest artist in the world :laugh: . I think I'm going to try and book a big sitting for my birthday in a few weeks.
  7. GTI84SD

Official Tattoo Thread

Thanks!
  8. GTI84SD

Official Tattoo Thread

Lol, I'll try. It'd be so large too since I don't resize photos cause I'm a dick, haha. LINK: http://i983.photobucket.com/albums/ae311/nray350/photo_zpsd38f0f7d.jpg
  9. GTI84SD

What're you gonna do with your tax refund?

What's a refund? Seriously. Even with 401k, additional withholdings, etc...combined income married joint filing isn't enough when you don't have kids or a house. Tried to balance it out to where it broke even, but no dice. Owe the fed and the state again.
  10. GTI84SD

THIS IS OFF TOPIC CHAT NUMBER 16

protein powder added is delicious. I've used almond flour, eggs, blueberries, honey, and a vanilla protein powder and it was really tasty. They can be pretty dense though. I would make protein powder, oatmeal, and egg pancakes when I was bulking.
  11. GTI84SD

Top Gear UK Returns Today in the USA

Torrent is the way to go for sure. Watched last night's episode and it is beautiful, as usual. I'm always extremely impressed with the cinematography of the show.
  12. GTI84SD

The ULTIMATE Workout Thread

My 2 cents: Lift heavy weights explosively, do HIIT for cardio and strength, toy with carb cycling/backloading diets to lower bodyfat and raise muscle mass. My typical lifting protocol is 5/3/1 lifting for powerlifting, a lot of Olympic lifting work, Crossfit, and HIIT. I'm 6' and 205. I really...
  13. GTI84SD

Official Tattoo Thread

Got more work done last weekend, but the pic is probably NSFW since it shows a bit of man ass. I'll post a link to photobucket if anyone wants to see. Starting to take on a Japanese body suit style.
  14. GTI84SD

Official Tattoo Thread

Looks like everyone is making nice progress of their pieces. I'm scheduled for another sitting in 3 weeks. Going to try and stretch it to 6-7 hours cause I'm ready to get this thing done.
  15. GTI84SD

Fuk u shi whaaaaa?

Much Glow