GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Jaber

1. Jaber

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

When you get the wagon and if it does not come with a cargo cover, let me know. I still have mine in the basement somewhere.
  2. Jaber

The adaptive cruise control, lane assist stuff makes it expensive. Mine needed an alignment at 12k, at least it was recommended, but since it was outside of warranty I put it off lol... ACC is awesome, it's the one thing I miss. That and a small subwoofer. It's good man thanks, can't complain...
  3. Jaber

Accurate. Accurate. SEL is nice and all until you need an alignment and $400 later. Traded mine in with 30k miles and it was a nice daily. Amazing in the winter, more so with winter tires. On one road trip I got 36-38MPG going the speed limit, adaptive cruise control on the entire time.
  4. Jaber

Cottage cheese, some fruit, a touch of honey, good to go. Don't be a sissy.
  5. Jaber

I've been there twice. It's OK. Nothing really worth taking your time to go out there. Maybe if you're in the area already. I would rather go to BBQ Smoke house or w/e it is called in Huntley.
  6. Jaber

[HEAVY BREATHING CAT] Shank chat: A few weeks ago I almost lost my SOGII. I was leaving for work/drop off the kid and I hear something on the sunroof. I stop the car and get out and the SOG is laying there lol. When I was carrying my daughter's backpack, the strap must have caught the clip and...
  7. Jaber

Really, Texas has a limit on the length? In IL you can carry whatever you want, as long as you do not have the intent to harm people with it or use it in a crime. Chicago is different though, dem 3 inches (i think).
  8. Jaber

^This. In4Pics.
  9. Jaber

Oh wow... Confirmed Boosted got a new slay. Dat Toyota.... I hope it's for the wife.
  10. Jaber

Passed by boosteds house. Can confirm the beater is parked outside. Which means there is a new car in there. he should also wash his GTi. Looked dirty AF.
  11. Jaber

I'll swing by his house today and see if the beater is parked outside.
  12. Jaber

Statefarm can go suck on a lemon. In 2011 when my car flooded in our condo's parking lot, I was the very last one (and the only person with SF) to get a replacement vehicle. Everyone else had a check written out by the second week and purchased another vehicle. It took them 3 weeks to go look at...
  13. Jaber

I tried it when it first came out. I was surprised as well. Too bad it isn't much healthier than the regular Whopper. But it's a nice alternative for those that do not eat meat. Although it is cooked on the same equipment I believe.