GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
Weekend plans?
Gonna hopefully take a few hikes if the weather allows. I've got most of next week off, so plenty of opportunity to find a nice time.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Water heater shit the bed last night, took me a few to figure out how to get it under control... new unit being installed today, its wider than old one. Hoping they can make it work in the small closet I have to work with here...

image-20201120_093556.jpg

I had wanted to go tankless but they wouldn't be able to get that done today. Cant have no hot water this weekend.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Water heater shit the bed last night, took me a few to figure out how to get it under control... new unit being installed today, its wider than old one. Hoping they can make it work in the small closet I have to work with here...

View attachment 193362

I had wanted to go tankless but they wouldn't be able to get that done today. Cant have no hot water this weekend.
That sucks. Say hi to Russ for us though

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Projects!
I have a bunch of random things I need to do tonight/tomorrow. Oil change on the Jetta and I bought a headlight restore kit to get rid of the cloudy lenses. Picking up some hot sauce a buddy made for me, driving to berwyn to pickup some neon sign my dad wants for his garage then heading to kentucky Sunday morning.

Cadubya

Autocross Newbie
I have a bunch of random things I need to do tonight/tomorrow. Oil change on the Jetta and I bought a headlight restore kit to get rid of the cloudy lenses. Picking up some hot sauce a buddy made for me, driving to berwyn to pickup some neon sign my dad wants for his garage then heading to kentucky Sunday morning.
Solid! I’ve got full front suspension on the GX. Oil pump and balancer for the Coyote. Finish the retaining wall. And there’s always stuff to do on the cobra.

Jaber

Modero
I've only used the mobile app. I can imagine the web version is much worse. Clearly they don't have a good ui designer. Meh.

Lol jaber got rid of that thing a long time ago. He's got a brodozer now

Accurate.

Get a base model and it’s great.

Accurate. SEL is nice and all until you need an alignment and $400 later. Traded mine in with 30k miles and it was a nice daily. Amazing in the winter, more so with winter tires. On one road trip I got 36-38MPG going the speed limit, adaptive cruise control on the entire time.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Accurate.

Accurate. SEL is nice and all until you need an alignment and $400 later. Traded mine in with 30k miles and it was a nice daily. Amazing in the winter, more so with winter tires. On one road trip I got 36-38MPG going the speed limit, adaptive cruise control on the entire time.
What makes the sel more expensive for alignments? The one I found is an s model with 13k. If it's still available when I decide to pull the trigger I might have Will check it out for me. (I'll like Uber eats you some beer or something as a thank you)

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Also welcome back Mr jaber. How's life been? Family good and healthy?

Jaber

Modero
What makes the sel more expensive for alignments? The one I found is an s model with 13k. If it's still available when I decide to pull the trigger I might have Will check it out for me. (I'll like Uber eats you some beer or something as a thank you)

The adaptive cruise control, lane assist stuff makes it expensive. Mine needed an alignment at 12k, at least it was recommended, but since it was outside of warranty I put it off lol... ACC is awesome, it's the one thing I miss. That and a small subwoofer.

Also welcome back Mr jaber. How's life been? Family good and healthy?

It's good man thanks, can't complain all things considered. You?