GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. citrin1893

iPod interface problem

Hi all, So recently when I try to use my ipod through the interface, the screen only reads AUX, and the screen on the ipod doesn't say its connected, but it does charge. Does anybody know what's going on? Thanks!
  2. citrin1893

Official Shadow Blue Golf/GTI Thread

Alright, it's finally happened....us shadow blue owners are rising up in the world. I plan on doing a more professional shoot in the near future, but for now, here's my baby
  3. citrin1893

NEED HELP: need to show the dealership this

Hey all, So I have an ignition type problem, and when I previously went to a dealership, the techy shut me down and said that it's a common problem for all VW owners. I need all of you to just verify for me that your car starts normally after a period of time of about 4-8 hours. Thanks
  4. citrin1893

Mod friendly dealer in South FLorida?

Where, if any, is there a mod friendly dealer in South Florida, particularly Broward County.
  5. citrin1893

For any of you musicians out there....

Hey all, I'm currently selling my EMG Zakk Wyle pickup set and also my Les Paul Standard Burstbucker Pro Anico V Humbuckers. PM me for prices and details!
  6. citrin1893

Weird Sound?

I've been hearing a "different sound" when accelerating between 2-3k rpms. I've read that many people have had this issue, is it just an issue with the water pump or something else? Thanks
  7. citrin1893

My Shadow Blue

Here's a pic I took today Sorry for the quality, took it with the phone Enjoy
  8. citrin1893

Got a Bunch of Questions!!!

Alright hey all, Just got some questions for all those experts out there... 1.) So I filled up my tank today and did the math, and I figured out that I got exactly 20.8 mpg for this tank. I do drive a lot of city traffic, but I did have some highway driving on this tank. I've read that other...
  9. citrin1893

Sale!

Hey check this out, a sale on the Edition 30 shift knobs for both DSG and manual http://www.ecstuning.com/Search/ES316465_ES9630/
  10. citrin1893

Why doesn't VW do this?

Why doesn't VW make their own cold air intake like other car manufacturers do....like Ford? I feel like this would solve a lot of the warranty issues. Or maybe not?
  11. citrin1893

Vag Com in South Florida?

I'm going to need this soon. Anybody got the hook up?
  12. citrin1893

Will this fit?

http://www.tmtuning.com/HOME/catalog/product_detail.php?default_product=1971 Will this fit the mk6?
  13. citrin1893

I love my GTI

So the other day I drove a used 2009 Cobalt SS. I heard so many good things about it and I've always wanted to see what all the hype was about. After I drove it, everybody was right...the engine was sweet but I noticed that the build quality sucked. It only had 20,000 miles on it, but yet things...
  14. citrin1893

A5 Wheels

Hey, So my buddy drives an Audi A5 and he's looking for some new shoes. He has no clue where to look because he can't think for himself. So, I said I would ask around. He's looking for 20", 5 spoke, black. Any suggestions? Thanks
  15. citrin1893

Different grille help

Hey all, So I drive a 3 door shadow blue and I was just thinking that possibly getting the stock golf grille would look better since the red does kind of clash with the blue. But, I still want to keep the GTI emblem on the grille. Ideas? Thanks
  16. citrin1893

What would you do?

Ok I know these two are completely different but price-wise they're very similar. I've had my car long enough now, I think it's time for a pricier mod. So it's between the Golf-R LED tailights or the APR ECU flash stage 1 I'm also open to any other ideas
  17. citrin1893

Service denied because of intake?

So I was talking to my service engineer and he said that if I even put an intake in my car then they won't do any type of service. Is this just straight lying to my face cuz it sounds like it?
  18. citrin1893

I'm Pissed!

Ok so I had my 5k oil change today, so while i was at the dealership I asked them AGAIN to try to take care of these things on my hood. They then proceed to send me to the collision center and the guy there said that they could buff it and then wet sand it, but then they might get under the...
  19. citrin1893

Mean looking shift knob

Does anybody have this. I'm not sure how itll look cuz it looks like the fit might look weird. http://www.parts4euro.com/DCShop/product_info.php?cPath=1_462_463&products_id=913
  20. citrin1893

2.0 TSI vs. 2.0 TFSI

Hey all, So, I drove my buddy's Audi A5 with the 2.0L TFSI. I just want to know the difference between that and our 2.0L TSI. They're both turbo-charged, both are the same size (2.0L). I noticed the Audi had a different growl to it but thats also the difference in exhaust. I'm thinking the Audi...