GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. GTi-GUY86

FS: Bremmer Kraft BR05 w/ Michelin Pilot Sport PS2 Tires

Hello all! Back here to try and sell a set of used rims. At moment I do t have pics but the rims are Bremmer Kraft BR05's in the bright PVD finish. Wheels aren't in the best shape and could use some love. They do have rash on them but nothing severe to my knowledge. Ill have a better idea when...
  2. GTi-GUY86

Farewell MK6

So this is my farewell to the MK6 world :cry:. I officially sold the car and moved to my new wheels. Got into a 12 Charger R/T w/STP fully loaded. The GTI was a lot of fun, somewhat pratical, and was a blast but it was time to let it go. Had to move up to four doors lol. Gonna miss the GTI but...
  3. GTi-GUY86

FS: APR CAI, DDM Tuning 3K Fog lights, Forge DV Spacer

As the title states, I have these items for sale. ***SOLD***APR CAI w/Breather Filter. Used for about 10K miles. In excellent condition. Asking price is $175 shipped. ***SOLD*** DDM Tuning 3K Fog Lights. Used these for 10K as well. Dont have any pics of them lit on the car but they give...
  4. GTi-GUY86

FS:Xenon Retrofit Head Lights

Reviving this sale from the past Here I have a set of Xenon Retrofit Halogens that I did myself. They have Morimoto Mini H1 projectors with gatling gun 2.0 shrouds from Theretrofitsource.com. Bulbs are 6k from DDM Tuning and the ballast are from USP Motorsport. With these will get NO bulb error...
  5. GTi-GUY86

WTB/WTT Stock Detroits

Looking to get a set of Stock Detroits as I am returning the car to stock due to early lease termination. Wheels dont have to be in the best shape but not totally thrashed on either. Can be with or without tires depending on the deal. If your willing to trade I have a set of Bremmer Kraft Br05...
  6. GTi-GUY86

Vagcom thread search

Real simple, I'm searching for a Vagcom thread from yesterday that I can't find. It had a list of almost all the tweaks and adjustments most of us have/want done to our cars. Yes I search but came up empty. If anyone knows the link can you post it? TIA
  7. GTi-GUY86

RWD GTI???...

So I always hear and read about everyone longing for the day that someone (APR, tuner company, etc) builds and releases an AWD conversion for the GTI. Because I like to be different and think outside the box, has anyone every considered doing the first RWD GTI instead? I have pondered the idea a...
  8. GTi-GUY86

FS: OEM Halogen Headlights

For sale are my used halogen headlights. No dings or scratches and about 20k on them. Selling because I did a Bi-Xenon retrofit. Looking for $250 shipped to your door via paypal gifted. Shipped to US only
  9. GTi-GUY86

FS: Pioneer 8in Shallow Mount Sub (TS-SW841D)

I have a used 8in shallow mount sub up for grabs. Used for a little under a year. In excellent shape. Selling because one of the two I had was defective and I was unable to get it repaired so I switched to a single 12in set up. Looking to get $125 (Gift payment) shipped. I also have a twin 8in...
  10. GTi-GUY86

WTBCODY

Hey guys and girls Just wanted to say what a cool guy Cody was. I sold a set of FK Streetlines with all the needed hardware to him. He kept constant communication with me and made it a smooth deal. Even met up half way for delivery! Definitely would do business with him again. And thanks again...
  11. GTi-GUY86

Car eating coolant fluid!

Like the title says, my car is eating cooland fluid!!! This is the second time in less that four weeks this has happened. The first time I thought it just might be some freak thing that happened and shrugged it off. Now less that a month later my coolant light is flashing again as I went to let...
  12. GTi-GUY86

Road Trip to NJ/NY Area

So I will be on a slight road trip starting Thursday-Sat/Sun to the NJ and NY area. Just wanted to know what the dubbers up north may be doing. Hopefully if theres a dub meet around I can make it out to one :thumbup:. On the NY side I'll be out in Jamaica and NJ side in Plainfield. LMK guys...
  13. GTi-GUY86

FS: 13mm Spacers and Bolts (FK)

Like the title says, I have a set of FK 13mm spacers w/bolts up for sale. I ran these on the rears with my stock detroits for a few thousand miles. May 5-6k at the most if even that much at all. These are in excellent shape but they just need to be cleaned as you can see in the pics. I dont...
  14. GTi-GUY86

FK Coil Install....

I have a set of FK Streetline coils that I will be installing tonight. My question is, with the rear perch and bolt, how do securely bolt the perch to the rear sub frame? I dont have the instructions that came with them as I bought them brand new from another forum member. Yeah I shouldve got...
  15. GTi-GUY86

FEELER: FS/FT OEM Detroits w/tires

SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!SOLD! just a feeler to see who may be interested in these. I have a set of detroits with OEM perelli tires. They have about 22k on them and about 6/32 tread left. Took these off to put my new wheels on. Two wheels are mint with no...
  16. GTi-GUY86

Stg 1 vs SRT4 Caliber

Just like to start by saying that I dont race but from time to time if its safe and no one is on the street I do like to see what my GTI can do. This being said, I had one of those moments this morning. :thumbsup: So I kindly took my parents to the airport this morning at Raegan National and on...
  17. GTi-GUY86

HELP!!! Stage1 and Clutch Failure

I went Stage 1 on 12/30/11 and everything was peachy. So this morning around 4am as I'm going home from the club my clutch fail to engage. The car start but I cant put her into gear to move. When the clutch is depressed it sticks and does not spring back forward. I dont know what to do!!!! So I...
  18. GTi-GUY86

Finally I'm Stage 1....

Today I finally pulled the trigger on going stage 1...and my first impression is WOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! My car has taken on a different personality with this upgrade! The way it pulls is insane and to be able to do semi rolling burn outs is unbelievable! Didn't get to really test her out being...
  19. GTi-GUY86

Bang For The Buck Brake Upgrade

Hello all. I'm looking to do a bang for the buck upgrade on my brakes. NOT A BBK but simply upgrading rotars and pads with stock caliper. I don't autox but I am a spirited driver from time to time and love to throw the car around on the back roads when its nice. Seeing how I will finally be...
  20. GTi-GUY86

FEELER: Retrofit Bixenon

Like the title says, FEELER. Now I know Sunkas has done this but no longer offers the service due to other responsiblities now and Dubbinit2 does as well. Not looking to corner the market of anything but just wanted to see who still is/would be interested in this. I actually have done a set...