GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. isons429

FS: Front and Rear Sway Bars, 2010 2.5 Golf

Selling my OEM sway bars for a 2010 VW Golf 2.5. These were on the car for about 30K miles. Very little wear. I am asking 160$ for both. You pay shipping. Will go 100$ for the front and $60 for the rear if you want to split them, but I would prefer to sell them as a set.
  2. isons429

FS: 2010 Golf 2.5 Engine Cover

Took it off when I put on my Carbonio intake. No longer have the car and would like to sell this if possible. This will most likely cost about 30-40$ to ship. I am asking 40$ for the cover for pickup, or 30$ if you pay for shipping.
  3. isons429

Steve Perry Motorsports lowering spring set

Thinking about purchasing some lowering springs and wanted a bit of advice. I am looking at the SPM lowering springs at ECS. They provide about an inch of drop and are linear rather than progressive springs. I like that as it is the same style as the Driver Gear springs but with a slight...
  4. isons429

New to GTI and I need help with a tune please

Just got myself into a very nice 2013 GTI that already had some mods installed, and APR Carbonio and an APR Catback Exhaust. I want to get a Stage 1 tune ASAP. My local shop, who I like a lot, does REVO tunes. I have APR mods that were installed from the previous owner. My question is if I...
  5. isons429

OEM Audi Peelers 18's

So on my local CL, there is a guy selling what appears to be 4 OEM Audi A3 Sport Package wheels, "peelers", for $350. Specs are 18x7.5 with an offset of et54. That seems like crackhead prices to me... I have yet to ask for pics of all 4, but what would be the value of these wheels in good...
  6. isons429

So this is interesting

Saw this ad posted on my local CL: http://bloomington.craigslist.org/pts/3655330345.html This is a 2006 Audi S4 parts car. It is a defaulted and closed loan, so it can't be titled, but the dude is selling it for only $1500 bucks. Engine has about 120K miles on it, but damn, a 4.2 V8 could...
  7. isons429

Southern Indiana Powdercoating

Anyone close to Bloomington have a recommendation for a powdercoating shop? I need to get a couple sets of wheels redone. Any help would be much appreciated.
  8. isons429

FS: OZ Ultralagerra's Matte Graphite

NO LONGER FOR SALE, PLEASE CLOSE THE THREAD.
  9. isons429

Mystery BBS

This is a style I have not seen before, any ideas as to what the name of this wheel is?
  10. isons429

White Plasti Dip

I am looking for a few pics of white plasti on a CW. Grille, valence, etc. Just trying to get a feeling for how close the color is to CW. I damaged my rear valence, so I will be using some white plasti to try and color match my new valance. Also, thinking about doing the front lower valance...
  11. isons429

WTB 2.5 rear valance

Mine is damaged, I want to buy a new one. Please PM me with a price and shipping to 47408. I will buy ASAP. I need pics to make sure it is in good condition and the clips are not broken. Thanks!
  12. isons429

WTB 2.5 rear valance

Mine is damaged, I want to buy a new one. Please PM me with a price and shipping to 47408. I will buy ASAP. I need pics to make sure it is in good condition and the clips are not broken. Thanks! :thumbsup:
  13. isons429

Help Please, Chrome Trim Removal on Golf Bumper

I have searched the forum and can not find a DIY for removing this chrome strip from my golfs front bumper. Anyone have any ideas on how to get this off, I want to paint it and it would be easier to remove it.
  14. isons429

BBS RC's

BOOM! Cragislist searching can pay off. Just got a set of 17x7.5 BBS RC's with tires for 200$. Some curb rash on the spokes, but nothing that can't be fixed with some sanding and powdercoating. These are et43 so they should be perfect. So stoked that I am getting these today. Now I just...
  15. isons429

2011 4door Autobahn with DSG

Found a CPO 2011 4 door Autobahn with DSG with just over 11K miles. Leather seats, seems loaded. Dealer is asking 25K which seems high to me. Thoughts? EDIT: Not that I would buy a car because of these extras, but it has the R-LED's already installed as well as 18" OZ Superturismo's
  16. isons429

White OZ Ultraleggera's

I have searched quite a bit and have yet to find a picture of a Golf/GTI with white OZ Ultra's... I currently have the Matte Graphite and am debating about getting them powdercoated white. I am probablly going to do plastidip with the gloss to try it out to see how it looks, but I thought some...
  17. isons429

Painting lower front valance on a GOLF, Not GTI

I have seen several members on here that have had their lower front valence color matched. I would like to do the same, but I realize getting the part off my Golf may be different than the GTI. I would appreciate any tips on how to remove the valence, i.e. do I need to remove the whole front...
  18. isons429

Style 32's

Found a sweet deal on some BMW OEM Style 32's, staggered 17x8 et20 and 17x9 et24 with a 1.5 inch lip. The bolt pattern is 5X120. Would I need adapters to run these, or could I use wobble bolts? I don't think the offset is too crazy, but would probably result in some poke.. What say you wheel...
  19. isons429

C2’s QuickFlow short runner intake manifold

http://www.c2motorsports.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=194&category_id=166&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=58&vmcchk=1&Itemid=58 Anyone using this right now? What type of gains are you seeing? They advertise 205 HP with this list of supporting mods: -C2...
  20. isons429

Engine Code

I would like to purchase the Carbonio Intake from APR, but it states that I may need a secondary filter if I have a CBUA engine code... Any ideas how I find out what code I have?