GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. R

Program switching LOCKED

I locked my tune by accident i think and can't switch back to 93 mode as i have forgotten the code. If my car is in 100 mode with 93 gas as i think it is, because there is boost fluttering just like when the ECU adapts to a tune i should be okay as long as a drive normal and not like a jackass...
  2. R

FS: Stock exhaust

Selling my stock exhaust that has 1500 miles on it. Make an offer!
  3. R

RAI turboback exhaust and APR Carbonio stage 1 + 2 intake

Selling my 3'' RAI turboback exhaust. Bought it new for $1570 selling it for $1100 with 3k miles on it. Still looks brand new, sounds great no drone. No pictures as it is still on car and want a buyer before I take it off. Selling Carbonio intake stage 1 + 2 for $300. Still on car for same...
  4. R

mk5 content

The forums for the mk5 have been down forever for whatever reason I decided I'd like to get some feedback from the pictures I just took of my 09 GTI Let me know what you think :thumbsup: Some mods include K04 and all the supporting mods of course IE rods and meth kid as well :thumbsup:
  5. R

2011 Stage 2 GTI to 2011 A4 s-line

Thinking about selling my GTI to a guy at work and getting a used 2011 Audi A4 S-line. Worth it or do you think it's a stupid move. Selling gti $28k a4 can get for $37k.
  6. R

MK6 Stage 2 Gti vs this thing

7. R

New hampshire inspection

Does anyone know emissions testing requirements. Rediness et .. I have rai turboback and apr stage 2. Should i beable to pass and yes my exhaust has 300 cell cat.
  8. R

Downpipe debre

I recently installed a tbe. Unfortunately i was sent the wrong dp ccta engine code when i have cbfa. Having the exhaust off before relizing it we just pluged the top bung, drilled and welled one before the CAT. Now i hear a rattle which is annoying, ebarassing and makes my car sound like a piece...
  9. R

Exhaust without tune question

Is have a 3" tbe exhaust without a tune bad for our engines. If yes please explain why!
  10. R

Racelandus coilovers

Looking to purchase coilovers. Was planning on buying ksport but saw racelandus for 320. Anyone have experience with these and if so should i not cheapout and get ksport like i was planning?
  11. R

Installing exhaust

Anyone have any tips on installing a TBE while on jacks. I know the catback easy but how about the downpipe. Is it doable and how long does it take.
  12. R

RNS 315 IPOD Interface

Is it possible to change songs using your ipod rather than having to scroll through alphabet trying to find a song. For instance if I want a song that starts with a T do I have to scroll starting from A or can I change it using the IPOD? Trying to figure it out and haven't been able to.
  13. R

Billy Boat or APR

Im looking to purchace a TBE soon and can't decide between BB with the resinator and APR. Both exhaust look great but BB is $300 cheaper. Anyone have any experience with either or both. Looking for a nice sound when on the gas, yet no drone while at cruising speeds.
  14. R

APR Catback Exhaust

What do you guys think of the APR 3'' catback exhaust system. Im looking for an exhaust that has great acceleration sound but nice and mellow no drone while at cruising speed. Let me know what your opinions are.