GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Poltergeist

BBK - Porsche 18Z complete kit

18Z upgrade for your Mk6 Golf GIT,R. Direct bolt on, no brackets needed. This is the ECS stage 5 kit which goes around 2400 USD $1800 shipped SOLD some more pics here Features: - 6 opposing piston on each caliper - 350mm 2 piece rotor - SS Brake line (Stoptech) - Stoptech ceramic pads -...
  2. Poltergeist

BBK - Porsche 18Z complete kit

18Z upgrade for your Mk6 Golf GIT,R. Direct bolt on, no brackets needed. CAD$2400 shipped SOLD some more pics here Features: - 6 opposing piston on each caliper - 350mm 2 piece rotor - SS Brake line (Stoptech) - Stoptech ceramic pads - Plus all the bolts screws and clips All parts...
  3. Poltergeist

Avant Garde M310 Matte Black 18x8 5x112

SOLD a set of AG M310 wheels. Specs Color: Matte black Size: 18x8 Offset: ET45 Included Lug bolts (cone seat, used) Black bolt cover (used) 2 sets of OEM BMW wheel lock (black, used, has some surface rust) VW log center caps (silver, new) They have curbs and rashes on them but still look...
  4. Poltergeist

FS: Cayenne BBK Brembo 17Z complete set up - new

SOLD Selling a brand new 17Z BBK. This kit includes everything you need (except brake fluid) to install on the Mk6 chasis. I recommend the Pentosin DOT4 brake fluid. The left side has been installed for test fit and has some imperfections but will not be visible once installed. This kit is a...
  5. Poltergeist

FS: 10mm 42DD Hub Centric spacers (pair) with bolts

SOLD Selling practically new 10mm 42DD spacers for Mk6/5 golf with 5x112 bolt pattern and 57.1mm center bore. Only mounted for testing and nothing else. Very high quality stuff. They are hub centric and light with weight reduction holes. extended bolts included (40mm shank length) $80...
  6. Poltergeist

FS: 10mm 42DD Hub Centric spacers (pair) with bolts

SOLD Selling practically new 10mm 42DD spacers for Mk6/5 golf with 5x112 bolt pattern and 57.1mm center bore. Only mounted for testing and nothing else. Very high quality stuff. They are hub centric and light with weight reduction holes. extended bolts included (40mm shank length) $110 obo...
  7. Poltergeist

Reputable shop in Seattle area

Hey guys, what body/mechanic shop do you recommend around Seattle area? I'm looking for someone reliable to install BBK on my MK6 GTI. How is ACHTuning?
  8. Poltergeist

FS: GTI Rear Valance

SOLD Unpainted, OEM $80 shipped It has some scratches from 4 years of daily drive but all scratches are minor enough to be sanded down for new paint. More pictures HERE
  9. Poltergeist

FS: Helix LED tails

selling these unique looking LED tails. Originally bought from Parts4Euro, they have a 2nd gen now which have LED turn signals. This one has non-LED turn signals Left rear fog included. SOLD was on the car for 4 years, zero issues, no major scratch, no bulb out error more pictures
  10. Poltergeist

FS: 034 Street Density Engine + Transmission mount

SOLD Selling very good condition 034 mounts for our TSI engines. They were on the car for a year and a half, very quiet and OEM like but still reduce a lot of wheel hops. I'm going to switch to a more aggressive set of mounts (BSH) 150 + shipping obo I can only ship within Canada. more...
  11. Poltergeist

Eurojet Gen 2 Version 1 catback back section for sale Local

Hello, I'm about to move and this thing is huge and I dont wanna take it with me. Will only ship to within Canada but shipping will be horrendous. Size of the box is 100cm x 200cm x 25cm approximately. This is NOT the whole catback, only the back section of the catback. Eurojet catback comes...
  12. Poltergeist

Rear exhaust bracket bolt size&length

search a while but nothing came up. i wish we still had access to the free elsaweb:mad0259: anyway i'll cut to the chase. I need to know the size and length of the bolt said in title because mine came off and i dont know where it went. look at the diagram thru this link...
  13. Poltergeist

Quick Question!!

can anyone tell what front lip this car has? looks like a edition 35 bumper...
  14. Poltergeist

Used BSH Engine/Transmission mounts

Would anyone be interested in a pair of BSH polyurethane motor mounts?(engine + transmigration) Engine mount + Transmission mount, no bolts as they are not re-usable. I can point you to the right place to get those bolts. They will come off my car within 2 weeks and I certainly do not intend to...
  15. Poltergeist

LF: 18x8 wheels without Tires

I'm looking for a set of 18x8 wheels. Shoot me PM with pictures. Budget is around 400-500. Vancouver BC only!
  16. Poltergeist

So I hit a crazy bump while I was driving.

u know how the asphalt is wavy and sticking up in front of some bus stops? maybe it's only here in Canada cuz they dont know how to fix or pave the road. anyway yesterday it was dark and I went over one. I shouldn't have gotten close to bus stops but I was careless. my car is lowered and the...
  17. Poltergeist

Question: Aftermarket springs compatibility

So will a set of lowering springs for GTI fit a 2.5/TDI? I know they all have identical chassis and all but not sure if it will work. If they do work, then why some manufacturers have different part numbers for gti and golf springs? only reason I can think of is they are actually different(in...
  18. Poltergeist

Engine oil

Hey guys quick question. If my engine is low with 5w30 can I add 5w40 to it? Sent from my X10a using Tapatalk 2
  19. Poltergeist

FS: Newsouth Boost Gauge $45 shipped

SOLD Fits MK6 or MK5. Back light is blue. Needle is red. Comes with air filter(used) and 90 degree barbed fitting. You might need new tubing but it's about $3 from Lordco. I will attach the old tubing to the air filter so you can show them what you need. Shipping within Canada only. Local...
  20. Poltergeist

FS: Golf R side skirt replica (brand new, not painted)

These are sold. Thank you.