GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. zVp

Squeak When Off Throttle

I'm getting some sort of a squeak when going off-throttle during driving. It sounds like suspension squeaking, but I'm not 100% sure. If I move my engine (obviously when the car is off) from side to side or back and forth, it sometimes squeaks too. Does anyone get this too? It's a little...
  2. zVp

Oily Water Pooling On Top Of Valve Cover?

I'm getting some oily water pooling on top of the valve cover. I've tried looking but can't seem to find a definite thread of any sort. I've replaced the PCC since mine was dead, as well as the crankshaft position sensor too for a slight leak through the o-ring. The pooling of oily water was...
  3. zVp

OEM Parts

I'm looking for a brand new OEM front bumper cover for a GTI. Also, will need it to get painted in Black (Deep Pearl Black) Anyone got any connections or recommendations?
  4. zVp

Level Auto

I need an alignment soon so was wondering how people's experiences are with this shop. I know they've been regularly recommended, but wanted to see if there are any recent experiences.
  5. zVp

APR Stage 1 Upgrade in GTA

Who's going where to get their APR Stage 1 upgrade in the GTA?
  6. zVp

Intake Manifold Warranty on Tune

Has anyone got their intake manifold replaced after they have been flagged due to a tune? If so, where at?
  7. zVp

MotorFabrik

Sad day for MotorFabrik fans.... Good luck to Amit, Malkit, Chris & Mo!
  8. zVp

WTB: Trunk Tray Cargo Net

Okay so I'm not even sure if this has a part number or an official name... I've tried to search but no avail. Anyway... Canadian MK6s didn't get this cargo netunderneath the trunk tray for some odd reason (at least up to 2012 from what I recall). Would really like to have one of these :)...
  9. zVp

WTB: 5K0 805 903B (Valance Spoiler Front)

Wrecked mine up from some debris on the highways. Looks like so: Wasn't too keen on paying 300 bucks for this from VW. Don't mind if it's scuffed. As long as all the tabs are intact and is in one piece. Just to clarify, I need the "9" piece as per below:
  10. zVp

Queensbury/Glen Falls

I'll be visiting Queensbury/Glen Falls next week (12-16) for a business trip. Was wondering if there are any places that are recommended to visit during the afternoons and evenings.
  11. zVp

Stuck Centre Armrest In Open Position

Anyone had this problem? I opened the centre armrest fully and it just locks into place. It won't even close now.
  12. zVp

Things To Do/Visit in Harrisburg

I'll be attending a wedding in Harrisburg in November and will be staying for a few days. Can someone recommend things to do/visit in Harrisburg or the surrounding areas?
  13. zVp

$225 - Uber-Steath Audio Under Floor Sub Enclosure

$200 - Uber-Steath Audio Under Floor Sub Enclosure Uber-Steath Audio Under Floor Sub Enclosure I think I got it for $250 so going to just sell it for $200. Never used. It's been sitting in the bottom of the trunk since last March 2012. GTA - Local Pick Up. Not willing to ship.
  14. zVp

Safe to Drive under Limp Mode?

Is it safe to drive under limp mode for a long period of time? HPFP went (I'm pretty sure) and the dealer won't change it - saying it's the ECU (not paying 3k for a new one...)
  15. zVp

Gunkata

I bought a cargo net off Gunkata and everything went smoothly. Perfect to deal with, answered e-mails/PMs in a reasonable amount of time (almost instantly, to be honest) and shipped out as soon as humanly possible. I was very disappointed there were no nude pictures in the package, however. LOL...
  16. zVp

McLaren P12 Hypercar

http://jalopnik.com/5941650/are-these-the-specs-of-mclarens-ultimate-hypercar Although it's unconfirmed, it beat the leading street legal car around the Silverstone circuit by 24 seconds? That makes it a sub 2 minute car around that circuit. Damn.
  17. zVp

Popping Noise at Approx. 3k RPM

So I've searched about this and can't find a definite answer - or I'm just searching for the wrong thing. Let's say you are in 2nd gear or 3rd, and just cruising around and you leave your revs at around 3.5k to 3.0k rpm or so. Once you let go of the throttle, while in gear at the specified...
  18. zVp

"Body Shop Surprises Gay Student With Upgraded Version Of Vandalized Car"

http://jalopnik.com/5936808/body-shop-surprises-gay-student-with-restored-car-after-it-was-vandalized Feel-good story for today. However, it's a shame that people still have this hatred towards the gay and lesbian community. I'll admit though, sometimes I joke around with that kind of stuff...
  19. zVp

zVp's Garage Sale Extravaganza

Instead of polluting this thread with a lot of random posts, I'll just keep it consolidated into one thread. Pictures can be taken upon request. Sorry, I'm not going to ship. Local (GTA) only. 1) Optimum Wash Mitt -$10 Never been used. I think I opened it from the plastic bag, but I actually...
  20. zVp

2013 Audi R8 Revealed

http://www.themotorreport.com.au/54663/2013-audi-r8-facelift-revealed-on-sale-in-australia-from-early-2013 http://jalopnik.com/5928790/2013-audi-r8-this-is-it-and-this-is-beautiful DAT BLUE Audi has pulled the covers from its updated R8 supercar family, launching later this year in coupe...