GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

FS: Stock Tail Lights (2011 GTI) $150

Excellent condition. Reason for sale: Sold the GTI with R-Tails
  2. M

FS: Kenwood DNX719VHD $500

Excellent condition, updated the nav last August and updates can be purchased direct from Garmin. Also includes Axxess ASWC-1 and XSVI-9003. These are borrowed pics as I didn't take any while I still had the car. Reason for sale: Sold the GTI
  3. M

PBR300X1 Protect Light / Poping on cold mornings

In the mornings when I start the car and it's cold my sub pounds like a heart beat. In the afternoons and on warm days nothing. The protect light flashes when I hear the thumping but after a while (usually after I turn the car off and re-start it) it goes away. The audio sounds fine once it...
  4. M

And gun people? XDM or PX4 or PPQ

XDM 9mm
  5. M

I got shot...

I'm not sure I'd refer to someone that had been shot as "lucky"... but I get what you're saying. :lol: OP - Hope you heal up 100%
  6. M

GoPro camera

Be sure to wear the camera facing backwards so we can see you get the horn. LoL
  7. M

Modern Warfare 3

mk6fan
  8. M

girlfriend is turning 21 soon. Need help planning!

A cameo on GGW would make her B-Day memorable, cheaper too... ;)
  9. M

WSBK

This weekend at Phillip Island. Set those DVRs!
  10. M

The Movie "Drive" - Thoughts/Opinons?

I liked it.
  11. M

Forum Down

I get more work done when this site goes down.
  12. M

Obama records at a glance

While the job growth is positive news, subtracting 2.8 million people from the head count to make the unemployment rate look better than it is... :thumbdown: http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm Heard of U3?
  13. M

Obama is a pussy with failed economic policies. :)
  14. M

I wonder if someone will take the bait and post up the latest jobs report. The anticipation is kill me... :D
  15. M

QFT :thumbsup:
  16. M

I know we covered this already... :laugh: White House to Cut Energy Assistance for the Poor http://www.nationaljournal.com/whitehouse/exclusive-obama-to-cut-energy-assistance-for-the-poor-20110209
  17. M

That's a start... Good for you. :thumbsup:
  18. M

The Bush Tax Cuts covered all tax brackets they also increased the standard deduction among other positives for the middle class. Perhaps your talking about the 2010 proposed rate increase for those making $250k/1mil? This would still have a negative impact on the middle class.
  19. M

You want to raise taxes during a recession on middle-class families?