GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. El_Paisa_MK6

FS : Yakima Whispbar Rack (2) Door

Yakima Roof Rack .. (2 door) $300 shipped or $250 Local Houston, TX I have the -Bars -Keys -Fit kit K549 -Adjusting tool
  2. El_Paisa_MK6

Trance/House/Techno/Dubstep/Drum N bass/ ETC Thread

Might as well!! TIËSTO - "TAKE ME" indigÖ Remix contest. http://play.beatport.com/contests/tiesto-take-me/520b39dfb8ed742bfbd65c27 http://youtu.be/ZacIh2V-SKc Voting starts Sept. 10th
  3. El_Paisa_MK6

If you had to choose something other than the GTI...?

From your list .. That new Accord Coupé is very nice looking...
  4. El_Paisa_MK6

Did you file your taxes already?

Amen to being single.. Filed with TurboTax on my iPad Mini payed $25 buckaroos and got my return in 17 days! Got a quick $1600 to tune my sexy b***h
  5. El_Paisa_MK6

WTB: CW front bumper

Guys I'm looking for a CW front bumper with honey comb VW grille + with or without fogs. pics would be appreciated if you have them... TY Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  6. El_Paisa_MK6

Post your SIDE SHOTS

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  7. El_Paisa_MK6

world record, 10,000 miles in 5 months, feeling horrific regret

Bought my GTI August... 13601 Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  8. El_Paisa_MK6

Side mirrors got stolen last night! :mad:

Mirror guards are rubberized moldings shaped to the cars mirrors, so thieves have to take the whole housing with it, in other words theres no room for prying off just the mirror... Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  9. El_Paisa_MK6

Paint Rims, or Plastidip

Just dipped mine! Filter Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  10. El_Paisa_MK6

Post pictures of your pet here!!

Bella Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  11. El_Paisa_MK6

Ptasti Dip whole car....thoughts?

if you prep the car like you are suppose to and actually take your time it comes out nicely. Im plasti dippin my GTI gunmetal grey. Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  12. El_Paisa_MK6

best headphones <$100

My $80 Sony MDR-XB500 Sound better than my $400 Beats by Dre Detox... :/ Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  13. El_Paisa_MK6

2013 MK7 GTI

No.. All the improvements are fantastic. The reason i will wait for the MK8 is simply because i just purchased my MK6 a month ago... Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  14. El_Paisa_MK6

2013 MK7 GTI

Its growing on me but will wait and get a MK8. More Pictures: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24 Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  15. El_Paisa_MK6

The Official Instagram MK6 Picture Thread

Insta: fsbeats17 Candy Blue aint mine but it sure is a beauty... Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  16. El_Paisa_MK6

What are you listening to?

BPM ? ELECTRONIC AREA all day every day... Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  17. El_Paisa_MK6

iOS 6 Fully Released

Lol yeah man... Its like a real desktop keyboard, its in large (in caps) letters. Imagine your laptop with non capitalized letters printed on the keys, that would be a weird sight... ? Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
  18. El_Paisa_MK6

iOS 6 Fully Released

I just upgraded my sisters iPhone 4 to IOS 6... Its remarkably faster, very quick loading times. Although you do not get some of the features that iPhone 4S users get when updating to IOS 6 thats the only downfall. Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
  19. El_Paisa_MK6

TINT ON A CANDY WHITE?

20% Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
  20. El_Paisa_MK6

FS: iPhone 4S 64gb White

Up for sale is my iPhone 4S with 64gb of space, and white in color. It is in 9/10 condition. It is jailbroken but im planing on restoring to factory settings before i sell, unless you want to keep the jailbreak. Let me know which you prefer. Comes with original box with literature manuals...