GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. G

Mountain bike thread

Yep installed them last night tubeless, was able to set both the beads with a hand pump no need for a compressor unlike every other time I have tried.
  2. G

Mountain bike thread

New wheels finally came in!!! Stans Arch EX 29" 3X laced with DT Swiss Spokes, Hope Pro Evo 2 Hubs and alloy Red nipples. Also bought a fresh pair of tires for the new wheels. Continental Xking 2.4 up front with a Continental Race King 2.2 in the rear. Cant wait to try them out this weekend!
  3. G

Mountain bike thread

Was on vacation and while my GF was in the shower I decided to browse the Craigslist for that area. Found this guy selling a Brand New In Box Garmin Edge 500 for 150 bux. Called him up and picked it up after dinner that night :thumbsup:
  4. G

In-Laws Thread

My GF is pretty independant and stuff and we usually make the decisions on our own regardless of what they say but I can certainly say once we move out i am not going to want to visit her parents house after a long day of work... Thats the last thing i want to do. Im worried my gf will get upset...
  5. G

In-Laws Thread

Hey guys coming here to vent so just want to make you guys aware of that first. I am 23 and have been with my GF for 8 years (High-School Sweethearts). I just got a real full time job after graduating from college so feeling like life is starting to get pretty serious. Want to ask my gf to marry...
  6. G

GolfR1031/ChippedGTIs Farewell

Well guys I have opted to leave the VW scene again. You guys probably remember be best under my former forum name "ChippedGTI." I had a 2008 MKV GTI lease which I traded in for a 2010 MK6 GTI and thats really when I became a VW enthusiast and heavily active on the forums. I sold the MK6 for a...
  7. G

Clutch Question

Hey guys so my clutch is slipping and I am planning on going Stage 2+ so I want to upgrade my clutch before I do that. I really don’t want to do the flywheel so Im looking at discs and pressure plates only. I am leaning towards clutch masters and I see that both the fx100 and fx350 offer disc...
  8. G

Clutch Question!

Hey guys so my clutch is slipping and I am planning on going Stage 2+ so I want to upgrade my clutch before I do that. I really don’t want to do the flywheel so Im looking at discs and pressure plates only. I am leaning towards clutch masters and I see that both the fx100 and fx350 offer disc...
  9. G

United Motorsports Stage 1 Dyno

Hey guys just dynode my UM Stage 1 Golf R on a AWD dyno today in 80 degree weather. Mods are UM Stage 1 Tune, Forge Twintake, Forge Twintercooler, and 3" Downpipe. Wanted to get some base dynoes before I went stage 2+ and couldn't be happier with the numbers. Vid and Pics below...
  10. G

Markham Meet today

Saw a lot of dudes taking pics today at the markham meet thought i would make a thread where we can post them all. I didn't have my camera with me as it was a last minute decision to go, but had a cool time chilling and meeting some of you guys!
  11. G

Ferguson?!?!?!?!

Christmas is right around the corner they are just starting their holiday shopping early with discounts down to free.99
  12. G

Mountain bike thread

Any of you guys ever buff out a very light scratch on for carbon bike? Putting my water bottle in my cage i rubbed it up against the carbon and gave it a hairline scratch on the surface any idea how to take it out?
  13. G

Ferguson?!?!?!?!

Dammnnn shits going down! I find it so idiotic though to burn down your own neighborhood though like what are they gaining from that?
  14. G

Mountain bike thread

So I finally gave in and went 29er. Was a firm believer in 26 and then when the big 29ers came out and started spanking me in the straights during the races I decided that a 27.5 would do the trick so I bought a Scott Scale 730 but after breaking 2 frames I decided to just buy a 29er. I had...
  15. G

FS: Golf R Forge FMIC

Priorities have changed from car to other hobbies so im looking to start parting out the car little by little. First thing to go is my Forge FMIC. Has about 5,000 miles on it and it has black hoses. Its still on the car so if someone shows interest i will diy it and take it off when that...
  16. G

The Official Gun Thread

My contribution to the official gun thread. Guess you can say I'm a Glock fanatic just love how simple they are and you can treat them like shit never clean them and still fire like the first day. Im only 22 so my arsenal is still small but it will progressively grow. So far i have a G17, G19...
  17. G

FS: Feeler Golf R Forge FMIC

Priorities have changed from car to other hobbies so im looking to start parting out the car little by little. First thing to go is my Forge FMIC. Has about 5,000 miles on it and it has black hoses. Its still on the car so if someone shows interest i will diy it and take it off when that...
  18. G

The Official Golf Thread

Hey guys don't know if we have one of these or not but i searched it and didn't find one. I played Varsity Golf all of high school but once I went to college the clubs sat in the garage. Just graduated with my bachelors now so slowly getting back into it. Used to be a scratch golfer when I...
  19. G

Rioting in St. Louis

#theyweregoodboys #deyneverdidnuttintonobody
  20. G

Rioting in St. Louis

If the kid was already involved with the police officer regardless of whether he was in the cruiser or out of the cruiser I'm sure the kid was being reprimanded for something he did and now that he's dead you will see all his family and friends be like "he was a good boy he never did nuttin to...