GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Cheder9000

Planing a clutch and rear main seal DIY

2012 gti pzev My rms has been leaking for a while and I’m finally deciding to diy it. I’m almost at 150k miles so i want to replace the clutch as well. I have read several other threads on the topic but most are a few years old so I want to get a more detailed and updated list of parts and...
  2. Cheder9000

Looking for roof view picture

Need a pic like this but irl if anyone can help me find one.
  3. Cheder9000

FS: Detroits Socal

ok condition. only 3 tires. wont separate. pick up only http://inlandempire.craigslist.org/pts/4956903564.html
  4. Cheder9000

Fs: whispbar roof rack for 2dr

Selling whispbar roof rack for a 2 door golf/gti 250$ This will not fit a 4 door golf. It came with my car when I bought it. looks good but I have no use for it. It's in very good condition I'll post pics later. Local sale only. Not shipping
  5. Cheder9000

Gli seats in a 2 door gti?

Has anyone done this? A friend of mine wants to trade. I saw a post on vortex but nothing was said about the gti. Also the gti was a 4 door. I know the seats won't lean forward as much to let passengers in but im fine with that.
  6. Cheder9000

Hood notch filled in SoCal?

Has anyone in the IE had they're hood notch filled? What shop and how much did u pay? Just got a badgeless grill but now I'm trying to find a shop that'll do the work. I've gone to 2 local shops but they're charging me a lot I think. I don't mind paying but I want to see if there's somewhere...
  7. Cheder9000

Color matched badgeless grill?

Has anyone color matched an R style bad less grill? I want to see what it looks like on a candy white. Im talking about this grill http://www.urotuning.com/mobile/Product.aspx?id=45318 edit:
  8. Cheder9000

Looking for some rims. 5 or 6 spokes

Help! Im looking for some white 5 or 6 spoke rims. The ones I first had in mind were the volk te37 but I guess they don't fit our cars so I searched for similar ones but didn't find much. I like the VMR V705s and the enkie VR5s but I want something more similar to the volks and in white. My...
  9. Cheder9000

Any meets in the IE?

I just got my car and im trying to meet some new ppl. It seems like most of the meets are over he hills and far away. I used to go to a local meet a couple years ago with my older cousin In his 01 jetta and that's when I fell in love with vdubs.
  10. Cheder9000

Meet ups in the IE?

I don't have much time on my hands but I love my gti and i was wondering if any of u guys meet up in the IE.
  11. Cheder9000

would I be ok on vwr springs?

I just bought a 2012 2dr base cw gti and it's totally stock other than a whispbar rack. This is also my first financed car and I've been in love with VWs for years but I know very little about cars and mods. I've been on this site for a while and have an idea of what I want to mod. So the...
  12. Cheder9000

lost whispbar rack key

I was wondering if anyone around me had the yakima control/master key for the whispbar rack. I know i can get one online but i dont want to pay 9$ for shipping. i want to check my key number thats on the lock so i can order a replacement and remove my rack and wrap my roof. this is my first...