Search results

1. S

FS: H&R Sport springs

SOLD!
  2. S

FS: OEM roof rack with Thule faring and bike rack

SOLD!
  3. S

Just installed new suspension(Koni Sport and H&R Sport)

What a nice combo set up! This gives me a perfect height and handling performance and ride quality is even better. I was originally looking into used coilovers less than $1k but ended up going with this set up. Adjustable damping is a big plus as I do tracking my GTI 3~4 times a year...
  4. S

FS: Eurojet Catback with two adapter pipes

I'm selling my Eurojet catback with great condition. Comes with two "J" pipes. One for stock DP and one for Eurojet DP(not on the pics). Asking $500 pick up or plus shipping. I can meet halfway up to 1 hour for semi local guys. I'm located in northwest of Philly.
  5. S

Going to 1/4 mile track

I'm taking her to drag race tonight. It's first time with her. What do I expect? I'm running stage 2 and mods are in my sig. Any tips?
  6. S

So I just installed Depo LED tail lights today.

What a difference! My GTI looks so much newer car now. The fitment is excellent and the lighting quality is great. Another good thing about these lights is that I don't need a coding. Just simple plug and play. Installed them in 30 minutes from start to finish. I Love them! :thumbup: Here...
  7. S

Where is my Soundaktor?

Hi guys, I tried to delete the Soundaktor today but I couldn't find it. I watched DIY youtube video but I didn't see it in my car. However my car has coolant pipe go through that location. My car is 2010 model. Do I have it different location? or I don't even have it? Please advise. Thanks!
  8. S

Carbonio Intake Sound

I installed my Carbonio stage 1 intake few days ago. Very easy to install and looks cool. But where is the sound that everyone said? I barely hear anything. It's just like stock. Am I missing something? However I don't see there will be any intake noise since it's fully covered just like...
  9. S

Shops for carbon clean up in Philly area?

Hey guys, has anyone done this with a great result and relatively cheap price? Any recommendations? Thanks in advance.
  10. S

Help! Car went into limp mode after REVO stage 1 tune.

Hey guys, I just got REVO stage 1 flashed along with DSG software yesterday and drove about 100 miles with no issue since then. Today, car got EPC and blinking CEL lights came on all of sudden and rough idle with no power. This happened right after hard lauch with WOT. I searched and found...
  11. S

Just found my perfect daily driver!

Hello members, I just joined the club because I'm picking up my new to me 2010 GTI. I was looking for daily driver with fun. I have a Porsche 997 turbo with mods(500whp/569wtq on mustang dyno) for fun but my daily driver is 02 Toyota Camry. Very unbalanced! :lol: I have been looking for a...