GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. Jimd0313

FS: 1 Detroit wheel

SOLD.
  2. Jimd0313

5 Detroit wheels for sale

I've got my 18" Detroit wheels up for sale. They are off my 2011 gti, wheels only, no tpms or tires. One wheel has some small rash on the face from a shop dropping it ��, so I picked up a spare to replace it. That's why I've got 5. 3 of the 5 are in great shape, just some very...
  3. Jimd0313

Bulb out errors with LED reverse lights

Hey all. I've recently received a set of the new style LED reverse lights from deAutoKey to use, and they are causing a bulb out error. I've got ED LED tails, with byte 18 coded to 1F to remove errors. There are no error with the factory bulbs, but as soon as I change them out and start the...
  4. Jimd0313

WTB: One Clean Detroit

I'm looking to see if anyone has one clean Detroit for sale. I don't need tire or pressure sensor. I'm in the central/northern part of Vermont. Let me know what you've got. Thanks.
  5. Jimd0313

VAGCOM near Burlington, VT needed

Looking for someone near Burlington, VT to code my LED tails I just received. Anyone in this area?
  6. Jimd0313

High Mileage GTi Purchase?

Hey all. I've been a member here for a while. I had a 2010 GTI that I purchased brand new, and I traded it a while back. I've missed it ever since. I just sold my current vehicle and am strongly considering getting into another mk6, obviously pre-owned this time. I've been eying a 2011...
  7. Jimd0313

Brand New OEM Carpet Mats

I've got the carpet mats out of my 2010 GTI, brand new, never stepped on. I had Monster Mats installed in my GTI when I bought it, have literally never used these mats. I no longer own my MK6, and these are just laying around in my garage. Looking for $40 shipped, or best offer. Thanks for...
  8. Jimd0313

42DD Boost Tap, Brand New

I've got a brand new 42DD boost tap. It's the powdercoated black version, includes the inline resistor (I believe for use with mechanical gauges). I no longer have my MK6, so I have no use for this. Looking to get $40 shipped for it, or best offer. Thanks for looking.
  9. Jimd0313

18" Blizzak LM's

I've got a set of Blizzak LM-60 tires, 225/40/18 that came off my 2010. These tires were purchased new last winter, used only for the 1 season. They are in great condition, and have excellent traction. I live in central VT, and would really prefer not to ship these, but will consider it if...
  10. Jimd0313

FS: Carbonio Stage 1 Intake

I've got my Carbonio Stage 1 intake available for sale. I will post pictures this evening when I get home from work. It's in great condition, no issues. It will include all parts, and I've got a CBFA breather filter if you need it. SOLD. I've got the Stage 2 piece available in another...
  11. Jimd0313

FS: Carbonio Stage 2 Intake Pipe

I've got up for grabs my Stage 2 pipe from my Carbonio intake. The Stage 1 piece is being sold as well. See my other thread for info on that. This is for the Stage 2 pipe only. It comes with everything that would be included when purchased new. It is in excellent shape, looks and works...
  12. Jimd0313

Feeler F/S: Billy Boat Downpipe

I'm putting this out there to see if there is any interest in this. I've got a 3" Stainless BillyBoat downpipe on my car. It works perfect, no issues with it. I installed it about a year ago (has about 13,000 miles on it), with the plans to go Stage 2 shortly after. At this point, I'm not...
  13. Jimd0313

2010 GTI CSG 4 Door 6 Speed

I'm throwing this up in hopes that someone in the New England/Northern New York area is looking for a clean MK6 with some basic mods. The vehicle has a a little under 26,000 miles and is very clean and well cared for. Options include Moonroof, Bluetooth, Dynaudio, 18" Detroits, Bi-Xenon...
  14. Jimd0313

Some Late Evening Pics

Nice spring weather out, took a few shots before the sun went down. Enjoy :thumbsup:
  15. Jimd0313

B&G Springs installed, quick spring cleaning.

Installed my B&G springs last weekend, got a chance to clean her up a little today. Not the best pics, but gives you an idea on the ride height. These springs ride great! Big thanks to Ben@P2Spec for his help. Great to work with, and highly recommended to all.
  16. Jimd0313

FS: Forge Diverter Valve Spacer

I've got a Forge Diverter Valve Spacer for sale. I just removed it earlier today. The spacer is in perfect condition, and works great. It comes with the o-rings and all 3 screws. I'm looking to get $50 shipped or best offer. Thanks for looking, let me know if there are any questions.
  17. Jimd0313

Just got tint and new emblems. Thought I'd share the pics.

Just got my tint done a couple of weeks ago. Went with 20% on the rears, 35% on the front windows. Also got new GTI badges for the front and rear. Enjoy :thumbup:
  18. Jimd0313

My custom amp & sub install

Just finished up with my sub and amp setup. I built a custom box in place of the foam piece on the left side of the trunk area and mounted an 8" Kenwood shallow mount in it. Powered by an Alpine Amp. I think it turned out pretty well, and sounds great. Let me know what you think :w00t: And...
  19. Jimd0313

Look what came today...

Feels like Christmas in June :happyanim: Out with the old... In with the new... It was dark when I got finished, and I just couldn't wait to drive it. I'll get some finished pics up tomorrow :thumbup:
  20. Jimd0313

Some Pics with the wife's new DSLR

The wife just got her long awaited Digital SLR camera. And since we've had some great spring weather here in VT lately, decided to take a few new shots of the GTI. Let me know what you think...