GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. nbturbos

FS: Feeler for my 2010 gti

Thinking of getting a new car, so I wanna put out a feeler for my 2010 gti, manual, plaid interior Exterior is 7 outta 10, some rock chips and a small scrape in the bumper cover from a tow hitch. 79,660 miles, everything works great. Recently replaced timing chain cover gasket, tensioner, and...
  2. nbturbos

WTB: passenger side mirror cover and aspherical mirrors

Mine got stolen, along with my blue aspherical mirror. ?. Looking for those for my Mk6 gti. Thanks.
  3. nbturbos

Wtb: Mk6 gti bumper markers

Like the title says, looking for the bumper lights off a gti. Any color.
  4. nbturbos

WTB: drivers side fog light and corner marker

I drove over something and it tore up my drivers side fender liner, fog lights, and bumper marker. Bumper itself is fine, looks like the tire kicked it up inside the fender well. Lmk what y'all got.
  5. nbturbos

WTB: drivers side fog light and corner marker

Ran over something last night, it was dark and I don't know what it was. Ripped apart my fender liner and ripped off my fog light at the bracket. Also need the drivers side fender liner and probably the under bumper plastic too. Lmk, thanks.
  6. nbturbos

Fender braces

Fender braces getting put on this weekend! Seen em improve handling dramatically on other cars, my buddy got some on his srt4 and it was a notocable difference. Car felt more planted in the front around corners...anda guy makes em custom here in So Fla. Good bang for the buck too, I'll get a...
  7. nbturbos

WTB: headlights

The headlights on my 2010 look like caca. ? bunch of what looks like pitting on the inside, not sure what caused it. Looking for a new set. Halogen, aftermarket, whatever. Show me what ya got.
  8. nbturbos

Vagcom help needed tonight 8/14. Pretty urgent

Edit: Before the joksters keep jumping to conclusions, the issue was that after installing the euroswitch and switching the wires for the rear fog my headlights and tailights would not turn off, at all, no matter what position the switch was in. stock switch did not solve the isssue... /edit I...
  9. nbturbos

Vw/Muffler shop in West Pal Beach, FL

Anyone recommend a good muffler/vw shop in West Palm Beach? Just to install a downpipe, I have all the hardware/new gasket already. Preferably around Okeechobee Rd. and Congress ave. I might need one in that area Friday afternoon if my current appointment for Thursday falls thru. Thanks! Oh...
  10. nbturbos

$27 Hand Wash and Wax in Miami, FL

Great deal I got from living social. Click my link if you're getting one to help me out :) http://t.livingsocial.com/deals/315708?ref=email-jp&rpi=57027898
  11. nbturbos

My 1962 VW beetle

when the rear goes that low it cambers like that unless you do a tranny raise. i can live with the camber lol.
  12. nbturbos

My 1962 VW beetle

and no, no bags :)
  13. nbturbos

My 1962 VW beetle

I know it may not be everyones cup of tea, but here she is. 1962 with a swapped in 1.6L (since I blew up the 1.2). Lowered with an adjustable and narrowed front beam, disc brake conversion for 5 lug porsche pattern 15x6 and 15x7 Porsche Fuchs.
  14. nbturbos

traction control light flashes after geting REVO'd

Just got my GTI chipped with REVO, it's a completely different beast now, let me say that first. However now when I turn off traction control the light blinks constantly, at a stop, while cruising...whatever. When I turn TCS on, the light turns off and doesnt blink. Anyone else have an issue...
  15. nbturbos

Plaid vs. Leatherette

So someone offered to trade me their leatherette seats for my plaid. I've had my seats for over a year, and the other ones are brand new. I love my plaid so, so I'm still not sure what I'm going to answer him. What would ya'll do? for comparison...
  16. nbturbos

Thoughts: My gf 22nd B'day

Knock her up so she can take all that money you make for the rest of your life. I'd do something more intimate, less party. She's not 16 anymore.
  17. nbturbos

True of False Game...

False, I got laid off so it's like a Friday for me. Next poster likes to ride bikes. (I ride fixies :))
  18. nbturbos

True of False Game...

True, going to enjoy dollar PBRs for hump day Next poster has crabs.
  19. nbturbos

just bought a...

I never got one when I had my MKV...after all the bitching I did to my friends, a friend bought me one and gave it to me :) see, not all girls are bitches lol.
  20. nbturbos

Volksblast 2007 (*.* < T1 = nono)

I have all the hi-res pics of these on my pc, photobucket killed the quality. Some links are dead cuz I deleted the pics...didn't fit it. Enjoy :)