GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. kliimotorwerkes

GoFundMe Page for My Dog: Winston

Just sent over some help for your sweet boy, and spreading the word for Winston through our pitty's Instagram too (@pitfitfun). Hopefully this helps and wishing for a speedy recovery for your little guy. - Jesse, Brody, and the rest of the Klii team
  2. kliimotorwerkes

What car does your partner drive?

2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk in Sierra Blue. Love the thing to death, hope the transmission doesn't experience one. :/
  3. kliimotorwerkes

New Rear View Mirror Overlays from Klii Motorwerkes

Hello! After keeping a low profile for a bit, I wanted to share some exciting new product news with you guys. We're now offering rear view mirror overlays over at the Klii Motorwerkes shop! Essentially, rather than wraps which we offered for the Mk6 in the past, these overlays install on your...
  4. kliimotorwerkes

Steering Wheel Badge Graphic and Paint-Match Inlays

The paint-match inlays are fairly new, the sweet graphics are something we've been doing for a while now. As always, double layered (vinyl plus gloss overlaminate), printed on top-shelf material with top-shelf equipment, and designed and printed all in house in the Pacific Northwest, USA. :)...
  5. kliimotorwerkes

Your previous rides......Share it !!

Here's my last 4. The next will be a Ram 2500 Cummins to pull our Airstream, with hopefully a Mk7 project shortly after. :) #4 - 02 Audi A4 Quattro 3.0 SP 6MT #3 - 10 Volkswagen GTI "Martini Mk6" 6MT #2 - 07 Porsche Cayman 5MT #1 - 00 BMW 323Ci 5MT (Current)
  6. kliimotorwerkes

Mk6 Plaid License Plate Frames!

I've had a few requests for these again lately, so I thought I'd put up a quick thread. Mk6 plaid plate frames are in stock and up at kliimotorwerkes.com. Let me know if you have any questions! :thumbsup:
  7. kliimotorwerkes

What was your last car?

B6 A4 3.0 Sport Package. The GTI would smoke it, though I do miss some of the nice luxury touches and AWD. Quirky electronics (surprise!), but I do miss the Audi...
  8. kliimotorwerkes

iOS 5

:lol:
  9. kliimotorwerkes

iOS 5

I find it entertaining to tell Siri that I have a body to dump.
  10. kliimotorwerkes

Whats your occupation?

Industrial Designer. :w00t:
  11. kliimotorwerkes

Hell yeah beetle R

Cool, but a bit on the blingy side don't you think? I like the front, but I think it could be "meaner"- still looks a little too friendly. Love the rear lines though- and nice use of the Q5 parts bin for those reflectors. :thumbsup: