GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

-=AudiTTim TDI Build=-

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
I love that whistle sound... I hear it on my car with the windows down ... but its so much quieter than yours :D Jelly

AudiTTim

Ready to race!
I love that whistle sound... I hear it on my car with the windows down ... but its so much quieter than yours :D Jelly

you should hear it in person! the video doesn't do it justice. Hopefully somebody at H2o will have a good audio setup to record it.

quality_sound

hmm.......
Congrats on the new ride!
I am loving the k-sports. Great adjustment, super comfy ride quality, pretty damn low.. as low as I would ever want to be, and they still ride great.

Thanks! I've been away from VW for a while ('10M3, '11A4 Avant, '12 JCW MINI Clubman, '12 Tundra) and it was between the R, the GTI and the TDI. After driving all three, other than the seats and the rear bumper on the R, the TDI won out. Silly, right? Plus, it's hard to argue with 50 MPG. lol

It sounds like K-Sport made some changes to the spring or damper rates. :thumbsup:

AudiTTim

Ready to race!
Thanks! I've been away from VW for a while ('10M3, '11A4 Avant, '12 JCW MINI Clubman, '12 Tundra) and it was between the R, the GTI and the TDI. After driving all three, other than the seats and the rear bumper on the R, the TDI won out. Silly, right? Plus, it's hard to argue with 50 MPG. lol

It sounds like K-Sport made some changes to the spring or damper rates. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I think the Golf R looks great and drives good, I just wanted to stay away from the FSI.

AudiTTim

Ready to race!
Well the TDI did great from Charlotte to Ocean City Maryland. On the way there I averaged 51.5mpg, and that was moving and dropping smoke bombs on friends :D

GMP - Matthew

Ready to race!
Well the TDI did great from Charlotte to Ocean City Maryland. On the way there I averaged 51.5mpg, and that was moving and dropping smoke bombs on friends :D

I can vouch for the power and said bomb droppings.

PS. Tim you may want to run a black light over your seats :eek:........Just saying

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
i finally just been able to watch your videos. now watching the videos and seeing the black smoke and hearing that turbo i REALLY want to mod it. can you possibly PM me a list of all the performance mods you made? i would appreciate it.

gokhansaler

Ready to race!
do u have a photo of your intake?

AudiTTim

Ready to race!
I dont have one of my intake but can take one for sure...

Here is a recent pic after my new wheels and raising the car up half an inch...