GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

-=AudiTTim TDI Build=-

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
so is your exhaust a actually straight piped from the turbo back?

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
oOoOOoO how you diggin the malone tune with that straight pipe? is it pretty quick now?

AudiTTim

Ready to race!
oOoOOoO how you diggin the malone tune with that straight pipe? is it pretty quick now?

The Malone tune is very nice! Like I said, very torquey... and from what people tell me, the car is loud, however inside it is still very quiet. So its a win win! I'm loving the power. I got 3rd gear rubber today with 5 people in it! :w00t:

I will be taking videos and posting them. I got one of idle this morning. The thing sounds like a jet at idle.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
^^ haha. when you got the malone tune did you also get the dsg upgrade?

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
duhhhhh lol sorry all i looked at was the tune and straight pipe didnt even look at the rest. im gona need that. now another 500 bones on top of the exhaust and tune.

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
so its around 1100 ish for a tune + dsg tune?

YeahBuddy

Go Kart Champion
For us, yeah.. 550 for tune+500 for DSG software.
Factor in downpipe for 550, midpipe for 500 (if rawtek) and then whatever your exhaust turns out to be (mine will likely be custom) your looking at well over 2 grand before labor correct?

AudiTTim

Ready to race!
I HAVE THE FIRST VIDEO ON YOUTUBE!
CLICK HERE

Now, I hate that the GoPro didn't pick up the turbo whistle at idle because it is, like I said before, amazing. It is super fun to play with... that ***** be spinning like a CHAMP.

The next video is being converted as we speak. 4.8 GHz i7 working hard on it :D