GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Carpet

ChiGuyGolf2.5

Ready to race!
do you know what cleaning agents am I going to use with my rug which was peed by my dog? the smell was so bad.Can you help me?

Wait for the lone poster explaining to purchase blah and blah from blah blah blah.

OmgitsSexyChase

Passed Driver's Ed
Am I the only one who thinks the carpet is a pain in the rear to clean? It's almost as if the strands wrap themselves around the dirt. I guess I need a better vacuum cleaner. ughhh

Buy a shop back, good investment since every carwash I go to has broken vacuums.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
Buy a shop back, good investment since every carwash I go to has broken vacuums.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

*shop-vac

Ftfy

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

RunningFlynn

You can use many methods for cleaning your carpets such as vacuuming, washing the carpets with detergents or soap and shampoos. Bicarbonate soda can also be used for stains. But since carpets are of different textures and materials therefore, it is advisable to take the help of professionals. They know the correct chemicals and methods to be used according to the material of your carpet.

Hoosier

Passed Driver's Ed
Can we ban carpet cleaners in ny & nj??? How long does it take to set up 10 accounts??? Get off the computer and go pimp yourself.