GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Carpet

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
I have a strange carpeted mat above the carpet flooring in my trunk. Its not a rubber mat, but a trunk liner. Its VERY easy to clean. Is this what you are talking about? Because I have no problem.

That's the car-go mat. Shorter carpet strands for the Velcro blocks to attach to, and very easy to clean. The main carpet is a bitch

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

ChiGuyGolf2.5

Ready to race!
That's the car-go mat. Shorter carpet strands for the Velcro blocks to attach to, and very easy to clean. The main carpet is a bitch

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Ah yes! That is it! Good to know I have something others dont have. :thumbup:

JDM713

Go Kart Champion
this thread trips me out, some dude made like 10 usernames and has a conversation with himself just to advertise nyc carpet cleaning :confused:

boostedmk6

Go Kart Champion
I hate to say, but VW carpeting is known as being some of the worst and cheapest crap on the market. There's nothing worse to vacuum than a modern VW.

This is correct. It always takes me twice as long to vacuum the GTI.

allset

Go Kart Champion
i use a real dense brush attachment with stiff bristles. its the only way to get the embedded dirt out so the vac can remove.

1flymk6gti

Go Kart Champion
Get yourself some all purpose cleaner and a spray bottle of water, shop vac and a scrub brush.

Vaccume the carpets.
Spray All Purpose on the carpets a decent amount.
Get a brush and scrub gently
Mist water onto the carpets to dilute some of the cleaner.
Vaccume with a shopvac to suck up water and cleaner.
Turn car on put the windows up and heat on full blast until you are done with the exterior part of the car and you should be good to go!

I work at a detail shop and must say i have done witht his good results.