GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

COBB tuning?!

09GTIJOE

Go Kart Champion
i don't know why this is getting hate

simple, at home tuning. yes unitronic you can upload at home, but not make changes to the maps. APR can changes maps, yes, but not tweak them. eurodyne, same concept as the COBB, but need a laptop to upload (could be wrong). DM, from what I seen, the support hasn't really been there. REVO, has the SPS but don't tweak the maps.

im hoping a COBB rep will jump on this forum to answer some questions.

jm090

Passed Driver's Ed
Also as far as I know Cobb is the only one you can unpair and sell for 80-90% of the purchase price.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

kern417

Go Kart Champion
That is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you for the information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's also an additional $200 for it on apr for the interface. plus additional cost for multiple maps.

simple, at home tuning. yes unitronic you can upload at home, but not make changes to the maps. APR can changes maps, yes, but not tweak them. eurodyne, same concept as the COBB, but need a laptop to upload (could be wrong). DM, from what I seen, the support hasn't really been there. REVO, has the SPS but don't tweak the maps.

im hoping a COBB rep will jump on this forum to answer some questions.

agreed. i don't even have a mk6 but i think it's awesome. this conversation is just going in circles.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
Exactly this. However with the Bluetooth Dongle from APR, can't we achieve a very similar interface?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes you could but it would cost you $800 for the base tune and the bluetooth dongle. $950 if you got the fully loaded tune. Another $150 on top of that to go stage 2 after going stage 1. So a potential $800 - $1100 for APR instead of the unconfirmed cost of $600 for Cobb.

ohhh luccyyyy. someone has some 'explaining to do!

Like to hear from the source or more info? Love to even see k04 numbers...

:w00t::w00t::w00t::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbup:

BDTuning

Ready to race!
ohhh luccyyyy. someone has some 'explaining to do!

Like to hear from the source or more info? Love to even see k04 numbers...

K04 tunes will only be possible via an Authorized Pro Tuner Dealer. Or if a customer shares a tune that they produced and uploaded to the database (Lot of risk with the last option)

Only Stage 1 stage 1+ and Stage 2 is available directly from the accessport.

Interesting. Will BDTuning be offering such? Be interesting to see what comes to light after accessport official VW-launch

BDTuning

Ready to race!
Interesting. Will BDTuning be offering such? Be interesting to see what comes to light after accessport official VW-launch

Info regarding Pro Tuning will be released after the launch date. You will be required to bring your vehicle to the pro tuner for the file to be created.

Well that makes life difficult. Reason I ask is because on fence for F23t, can use K04 base file and assume I could tweak from laptop. Be better off with base files from Maestro suite.

But will wait and see what comes out.

XGC75

Go Kart Champion

It's not Cobb or their product that's getting the ire it's the users who jump in with hyperbole and unrealized promises that re getting hated on. Nobody here doesn't understand what Cobb is offering, but many don't know what the competition has been offering.
The Accessport for the Volkswagen platform will be $650.

This includes the maps for

Stage 1
Stage 1+
Stage 2
Has the NDA been lifted?

How much would you guys in particular charge for a k04 tune?

How are the logging capabilities? Data rate? Baud rate? Available metrics?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk