GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: SouthBend DXD Stage 3 Daily Silent - Rebuilt - Full Kit

timneedscoffee10

Go Kart Champion
Update May 16, 2017: this is available again!! I traded my MK6 for a MK7, so no longer have a need for this kit. Still never installed. New lower price -- want to move it quick!!

$1,000 shipped in the US. Outside the US, you pay shipping & fees. $900 picked up in Concord NH or reasonable distance from it.

Note: I do not have the throw-out bearing.

Kit is almost $1,600 retail: http://www.dxdracingclutches.com/ecommerce/KTSI-SS-O.cfm?item_id=4788

This kit is freshly rebuilt by DXD, and is in perfect condition.

IMG_0210 (1).jpg

IMG_0211 (1).jpg

IMG_0212 (1).jpg

IMG_0213 (1).jpg

IMG_0214 (1).jpg

IMG_0215 (1).jpg

IMG_0216 (1).jpg

IMG_0217 (1).jpg

Last edited:

timneedscoffee10

Go Kart Champion
Morning bump - also just a note to say that the Stage 3 Daily kit comes with a bright red pressure plate; but they issue grey ones in the rebuild kits so they know it's a rebuild. Same pressure plate, different paint job.

adamnapes

Passed Driver's Ed
What else will my installer need for this? Have to supply all the parts! Appreciate the help, very interested!

TSI_Guy

Go Kart Champion
Why did you switch out your clutch? How many miles on this one before it was rebuilt? Why was it rebuilt? Still under warranty?

Not sure what rebuilt means, is it new parts or...?

timneedscoffee10

Go Kart Champion
Why did you switch out your clutch? How many miles on this one before it was rebuilt? Why was it rebuilt? Still under warranty?

Not sure what rebuilt means, is it new parts or...?

My clutch disc failed (http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89956). It happened in a manner no one has ever really seen before - so general consensus is that it was just a one-off issue in manufacturing. It had 36k miles on it when it happened.

I went with Stage 2 both to save a little money, and also because the stage 3 pedal feel is pretty stiff, and I'm modding towards daily driving comfort right now.

So this kit is a brand new clutch disc, and TOB, and what I assume to be a pressure plate and fly wheel that have been turned (resurfaced).

Since it's a brand new kit, it's under warrantied for the 12k miles, same as always

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk