GOLFMKV

My moms gonna kill me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronkerjake

Ready to race!

Clempson13

Ready to race!
OP could have bought a hell of a lot of hair gel and spray tan instead.

Ghost-GTI

Ready to race!
I have heard the comment many times. But it's mostly towards the Jetta/Bug crowd. The GTI gets respect.

This.

I think it comes from the fact that alot of women buy base Jettas and Bugs so they become more associated with feminine culture. Kind of like the v6 Mustang convertible. There are many who believe the quintessential chick car during the 80s was a white VW Cabrio.

I say drive what you want. People will always have issues. When I had my BMW 335 coupe (6 spd, JB3 tuned) people still called it a chick car because alot of women buy 328 coupes. It's just ingnorance.

I will say that no one considered my 2011 Mustang GT a chick car...they called it a redneck car. You just can't win.

BTW, OP you should learn early on that very few adults will congratulate for stealing or otherwise acquiring what you didn't earn. I am glad your parents are successful and can provide so well for you. You are likely a decent kid overall and that is why they spoil you to some degree. Just take a second and appreciate what you are given and if it is not what you want, develop a plan to work/earn those things you really want.

Nothing given will be appreciated or cherished as something earned.

Last edited:

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion
Man my family has been VW fanatics nearly all their lives & never once have I heard of certain VW's being gay, much less certain levels of gayness from one model to the next. I find it quite funny.

I know. We had many VW's. Two VW Buses 1977 was one of the years. Forget the other. Vanagon, Jetta, Passat Wagon and even a VW truck back in the day.

Attachments

• 164050_190661610946479_100000079234062_687890_528980_n.jpg
    164050_190661610946479_100000079234062_687890_528980_n.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 112

VW-TX

Go Kart Champion

GPM

Ready to race!
Can we get an Adults Only section here? Qualification being you're not still driving around on your learner's permit.

Oh, and yeah, how 'bout those pics. Before and after would be good, especially if she opted for the double D's or better....

Vermilion

Ready to race!
Your parents should have beat your ass more when you were younger. Hell they should probably still do it now. If you were my kid and stole my card I'd sell all the mods and the car and tell you to buy your own fucking ride.

Tetsuei

needs m0ar shiny.
Your parents should have beat your ass more when you were younger. Hell they should probably still do it now. If you were my kid and stole my card I'd sell all the mods and the car and tell you to buy your own fucking ride.

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
OP could have bought a hell of a lot of hair gel and spray tan instead.

You forgot AXE body spray. No teenager leaves the house without putting a can of that crap on first. We all know the ladies dig guys/teens who wear more than an elderly women.

pure_lunatic

Ready to race!
Fail thread is fail.

OP needs to learn the value of money.

Kid probably gets more in allowance than some struggling families make in a year. Flaunt it more and keep being a piece of shit. It suits you.

Oh.. and in for pics of mom. Try to get some action shots of the new jiggle while she's beating your ass for being a little bastard.

Joel1

Passed Driver's Ed
You shoulda bought yourself a hooker with your moms cc, I think she would´ve listened to your spoiled ass with a little more sympathy.

Ps. Did she go for Double-D?

jasonweremy

Ready to race!
why isn't this child banned already....?

Wouldn't this be classed as an illegal act? So wouldn't the thread be closed the the poster banned for illegal activity?

metzgerOTR

Passed Driver's Ed
i mean hes on a golf forum, drives one and complains, i mean if he really wanted a mustang should we help direct him on his journey? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.