GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

Epic GTI

Banned
My dad sent me this pic today in Camarillo. Right when I saw it I was like Ejburritos!!!!! If only I was there with him to see it in person. And btw, that christmas spirit :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_8540.JPG
    IMG_8540.JPG
    120.3 KB · Views: 254

rawbdog

Go Kart Champion
I'm really surprised I haven't been spotted either. I know people see my car, they might just be lazy. lol

I asked if you parked in the parking lot off of Orangegrove in Burbank. But you never said if you did. Because if you do, then I've seen you like 10 times lol.

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
I asked if you parked in the parking lot off of Orangegrove in Burbank. But you never said if you did. Because if you do, then I've seen you like 10 times lol.
Haha, yeah, not me. My car has a big APR logo on the hood + Eurocode logo on the windshield. Super easy to spot. :laugh:

Spirius

Ready to race!
My dad sent me this pic today in Camarillo. Right when I saw it I was like Ejburritos!!!!! If only I was there with him to see it in person. And btw, that christmas spirit :thumbsup:

lol yay spotted and there's a candid of me
that was literally moments after some ladies asked if they could take a picture of Goku on my car because they were huge DBZ fans

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion

Spotted this GTI while at work today at the PIH on Whittier Blvd by whitwood mall
The dark blue colored one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

callmegti

Go Kart Champion
lol yay spotted and there's a candid of me
that was literally moments after some ladies asked if they could take a picture of Goku on my car because they were huge DBZ fans

so you are saying if i put vegeta on my car then ill be pulling chickies?