GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Official California Spotted Thread!**

mencho73

To fast 4 you
Hi my freind I'm new in this forum and I'm verry glad to chat with you guys need some help does my gti need new intercooler for stage 2 or stik with stock one

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
Hi my freind I'm new in this forum and I'm verry glad to chat with you guys need some help does my gti need new intercooler for stage 2 or stik with stock one
Welcome! How hard do you drive? Do you drive on any racetracks? Do you drive long distances?

You can live without an intercooler with stage 2, but if you drive your GTI hard, I'd recommend one. Most of us however will tell you to get one, because they're awesome and really do help.

I personally used APR's intercooler on a stage 2 GTI that I had. I loved every bit of it :)

SELA_MK6GTI

Go Kart Champion

Yea it's recommended. The golf R intercooler will help or there are other aftermarket intercoolers also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mencho73

To fast 4 you
Can you sent me the link from that intercooler and yes I drive hard havy food man!!!

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
First get some led tail lights. That is the sign of a enthusiast in my opinion lol. If I see the LEDs then for sure they are on the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I swear Im probably 1 of 4 people on here that doesnt have LED's yet.

if you are staying at stage 2, an R IC will do you fine - if you live in an area with temps like socal. I love mine, and never feel heat soak.

Trytun

Go Kart Champion

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
I thought you had leds?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

Not interior - which is what I thought was being discussed. If it's LED tails, I got that.