GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Greater Toronto Area (GTA) Chat Thread

nik

Go Kart Champion
The rear wiper should only activate once when initiating reverse.

Unless the front wiper is on a high setting. I've noticed it does more cycles then. On the GTI at least.

Sent from the crapper using Fapatalk

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
Meegis - that still looks lowish...Are you leaving the springs on?

I hit my head on the tiguan tail gate all the time. So nothing specific to the S? Hows the fuel consumption? And its a supercharged motor right? Even though its a V6T?

Meegis

Ready to race!

I hit my head on the tiguan tail gate all the time. So nothing specific to the S? Hows the fuel consumption? And its a supercharged motor right? Even though its a V6T?

Springs staying on. The cost to remove and likely need an alignment isnt worth the resale. In fact Id probably spend more than Id sell for.

sttaydown

Passed Driver's Ed

Yes, it's a supercharged engine, the V6T badge bothers me. As for fuel economy, far worse then the GTI but better then the RS4 (600-700 kms per tank avg ~10l/100km mixed driving)

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
Thanks for this reply. I could ask you a pile of questions. I'm looking at this as an option for my wife's car. I had heard that it was better on gas than the previous S4 even.

sttaydown

Passed Driver's Ed

And nothing specific to the S that bothers me, actually the S has so many subtle changes its worth it IMHO, from the flat bottom steering wheel to the seat stitching and comfort of the seats.

sttaydown

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks for this reply. I could ask you a pile of questions. I'm looking at this as an option for my wife's car. I had heard that it was better on gas than the previous S4 even.
Ask away, I'll answer as best as I can. *if* I knew how to post pictures here I would...

[droc]

Passed Driver's Ed
this thread gets a bit more attention, so I'd also like to ask here. sorry to break up the chat regarding that nice SQ5.

looking to get some vagcom work done -- headlight euro switch -- to be specific. anyone willing to help me out? I posted in the actual vcds locator thread, just in case, but that seems a little dead.

sttaydown

Passed Driver's Ed
this thread gets a bit more attention, so I'd also like to ask here. sorry to break up the chat regarding that nice SQ5.

looking to get some vagcom work done -- headlight euro switch -- to be specific. anyone willing to help me out? I posted in the actual vcds locator thread, just in case, but that seems a little dead.

If you find the codes, I can help out but I'm in hamilton...

forwardlean

Go Kart Champion
The missus and I have decided a new house is in order, so I will stop with the SQ5 questions for now, thanks for indulging me though.

Where the pics at Meegis?

zVp

Go Kart Champion

I don't think you need any coding for the euro switch.

Meegis

Ready to race!
The missus and I have decided a new house is in order, so I will stop with the SQ5 questions for now, thanks for indulging me though.

Where the pics at Meegis?

Boom!

nik

Go Kart Champion

What the other guy said. Unless you want your DRLs switched off or switched to the fogs or something. I'm in Markham. But a little busy till the 23rd. I can help you out after that.

Sent from the crapper using Fapatalk