Go Kart Champion
Or just run 8"
Our cars don't really need much more than that
Fat tire>wide wheel
But concave cr Kai's look badass LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kern417

Go Kart Champion
looking to run a 245 on an 8.5 wheel so nothing crazy. i have 235 on an 8 and it's perfectly square. not sure how a 245 would look? and how reliable is fill and redrill for track duty? kind of wondering how they'd maintain the finish too, especially for some of these wheels i'm looking at.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
Anyone have any suggestions on a 17" or 18" lightweight setup with summer tires for $1500? Is it possible?

Would love gun metal color and for it to look pretty good. I am sick and tired of the heavy ass detroits.

lilfleck

Go Kart Champion
If someone wants to compile a list of wheels in 17" and 18" I will happily edit the OP and try to maintain it from time to time.

hooligan74

Ready to race!
Anyone have any suggestions on a 17" or 18" lightweight setup with summer tires for $1500? Is it possible?

Would love gun metal color and for it to look pretty good. I am sick and tired of the heavy ass detroits.
My Neuspeed RSe10 18"s were just over $1K shipped from Modded Euros. That would leave you $500 for tires....

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

TDI8901

OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 19lbs
1 inch larger diameter and width and still significantly lighter than stock tdi wheels and straight sexy:)

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion

5zigen fn01r-c
19lbs
17x9 et43

To my knowledge I'll be the first to run this on a mk6.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
rareeee. i'm guessing 5x114?

Yessir!
Gonna be a long term project since school just started

One of them has a teeny tiny bend but it still holds air. I'm having that bend fixed.

Now I'm trying to figure out if I should bore out and run wobble bolts or redrill

If I bore it out, can I still sell it as a 5x114 wheel?