GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Robin Williams dead at 63

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
My bet is bipolar disorder given the mania and drug addiction coupled with periods of severe depression. Very sad.

GoodTimesIndeed

Go Kart Champion
Still in total shock and disbelief over all of this. RIP Mr. Williams and thanks for all the years of laughter that you have provided. In fact just a week or so ago, I watched "RV" for like the 4th time, movie STILL cracks me up! You sir are, were, and will always be one of a kind and a true comedic legend.

And as someone who unfortunately suffers from depression as well... it is real, and its a bitch. After reading a bunch of articles about him yesterday, I think I held onto my wife tighter then I ever have last night, just because I guess you never know what might happen next. Life is kind of strange that way.

McQueen77

Banned
I'm not sure what you think "nanu nanu" means, but you are an angry, angry man

It's a Mork and Mindy reference, you said it because you thought it was funny because you can't think of anything else to say besides some insensitive asshole remark because that is all you have contributed to this forum; being an ignorant asshole. I'm from Kentucky, I hate people that get public assistance, I'm an asshole.

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
It's how Mork said goodbye/hello......I said goodbye to him because I appreciated his work.

Your rant says more about you than me.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
It's a Mork and Mindy reference, you said it because you thought it was funny because you can't think of anything else to say besides some insensitive asshole remark because that is all you have contributed to this forum; being an ignorant asshole. I'm from Kentucky, I hate people that get public assistance, I'm an asshole.

:confused:

Over analysis?

KYGTIGuy

Go Kart Champion
New reports from the sheriff are disturbing. Seems families should have the right to withhold that information if the cause of death is suicide

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
New reports from the sheriff are disturbing. Seems families should have the right to withhold that information if the cause of death is suicide

Disturbing, yes

Maybe ppl will try to reach out to their loved ones more often

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Puzzling to me how his wife would not realize how close to the end he was... I do know that deeply depressed people don't walk around saying "I'm depressed, I'm suicidal", however, there are signs and a family should probably know the signs and do something for the afflicted person.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Puzzling to me how his wife would not realize how close to the end he was... I do know that deeply depressed people don't walk around saying "I'm depressed, I'm suicidal", however, there are signs and a family should probably know the signs and do something for the afflicted person.

There are signs, but addicts and recovering addicts are good at lying/deceiving ppl

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
Two years ago I think was when a local beloved KC weatherman took his own life in much the same way. In hindsight his closest friends and co-workers could tell that something was off but they didn't insist that he get help. Hindsight is 20/20 of course but in this situation we need to get people help when they need it.

Maybe just maybe this latest tragedy will finally take that stigma off of mental illness and more people will not be afraid to get help.