Rob's OEM+ 2012 GLI

robertschultz1

Ready to race!
Interior Shot

Removed the rear GLI emblem.

Nothing flashy, solid representation.

robertschultz1

Ready to race!
So one of my tires ended up eating a nail yesterday. So between that and no luck finding a set of wheels at a decent price, I ended up just replacing all 4 tires. Bridgestone Potenza S-04s, stock specs (225/45)

JT641

Banned
Looking good so far any cosmetic mods planned. Nice to see modded GLI's need to see more of them here

robertschultz1

Ready to race!
Installed Helix Dark Cherry Euro Tails. Also installed SPM Downpipe and Spulen throttle pipe and upgraded to Unitronic Stage 2 via Uniconnect+. Waiting for the Unitronic DSG tunes to be compatible with Uniconnect+ and then going to do a stage 2 DSG tune. Overall really satisfied with the little upgrades that make it a little more fun to drive.

While the SPM downpipe looks great, the fitment was mediocre. Very tight fit that puts stress on the exhaust hangers/bushings, which in turn caused the V-bands to be improperly aligned. But, being at a great price and overall quality is good I couldn't pass it up.

Looking to install a few Unibrace parts here next. Then will start setting aside funds to snag a K04 and an S3 Intercooler. Stay tuned!