GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal OT Thread

SirClimax

Ready to race!
Would you guys recommend going with the Neuspeed ones or whiteline because they are adjustable?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

jshay

Go Kart Champion
I've been thinking of getting the 034 matching pair. I'd go Neuspeed but they only have the rears.

Whiteline is okay but they're known to clunk after a while.

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
I have Whiteline all around and no issues. I haven't had them for very long so time will tell if they clunk or not. I like the 034 set, they're just pricey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ebuuz

Go Kart Newbie
Have any of you guys ran rear sway only with success? I know the sway thread recommends front and back, but I figured a rear sway would be a good way to beef up my stock suspension for track

jshay

Go Kart Champion
I ran just a rear sway for a while and loved it. I still say that's the best bang:buck handling mod you can do.

corman1313

Ready to race!
Yes a lot of us have just had a rear sway and I will say it makes a huge difference over stock. I also think that endlinks aren't needed with the rear but I will tell you that they make a difference. You are replacing your bar with a larger stronger bar wouldn't you want the parts that hold it to the car also to be bigger and stronger. I noticed the bar was able to engage and do its job sooner with upgraded endlinks as there is less stress on the bar itself. I will say after adding the front sway and endlinks I would do them all at the same time but that's just me.

If you are going to track then get the front as well. What a difference with the front sway and links. The car wants to take turns much faster and harder, the links will be a must with the front and on coilovers as Carniifex said but I would get the links regardless so you can neutralize the bar.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Gino

Ready to race!
Before I even try to make local ad postings on craigslist or post on ebay (hate the fees) any buddy thinking about attending EDC Las Vegas 2016? I have 2 tickets order, just waiting on them to ship. My girlfriend and I (mainly gf) can't afford to go. Just throwing it out there. Any EDM love?

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Before I even try to make local ad postings on craigslist or post on ebay (hate the fees) any buddy thinking about attending EDC Las Vegas 2016? I have 2 tickets order, just waiting on them to ship. My girlfriend and I (mainly gf) can't afford to go. Just throwing it out there. Any EDM love?
GA? 3 nights? Price?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Gino

Ready to race!
GA? 3 nights? Price?

Good questions. General admission tickets, NOT VIP. They are 3 night tickets for June 17-19, don't think they sale 1 night. Price... hmm. $850 for both? Not much of a savings tbh, but I know when the event sales out, and it will, prices will easily jump over face value.

sniper27

Go Kart Champion
Good questions. General admission tickets, NOT VIP. They are 3 night tickets for June 17-19, don't think they sale 1 night. Price... hmm. $850 for both? Not much of a savings tbh, but I know when the event sales out, and it will, prices will easily jump over face value.
Let me ask the wife tonight.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Trytun

Go Kart Champion
Anyone know anyone that does quality suspension installation? I got coils, TTRS mounts and sways that need to go on.

SirClimax

Ready to race!
Anyone know anyone that does quality suspension installation? I got coils, TTRS mounts and sways that need to go on.

Kawika

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Kawika has done two or three suspension installs for me. Always great work.