GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal OT Thread

Aphix

Go Kart Champion
I'm in the middle of the desert North of Barstow (ft Irwin).

I went on one back in September. The tricky thing for me is that I pull medevac duty about every other week. So 2 Sundays a month I'm working. I plan on going to this month's cruise but we will have to see

Yeah, that is what I thought. I read socal and I wondered in you relocated. Last Sunday is on Easter, I may visit with family and have to miss, but would be good to meet if I end up going.

The weight of the Audi S-line wasn't the issue. It was just too bulky. The Neuspeed SS is weighted so I'm not sure how a 350g knob would feel with my setup. I've always assumed people add heavy shift knobs because the DG SS is not "weighted". I guess it is a personal preference thing.

Sent from my iPhone SexS using Tapatalk

OK, that is a good point. I forgot about the counter weights, specifically the adj type. I don't know too much about them, but drove a friends car with a OEM STS and I believe a 400g knob, and it was fun. I actually like the OEM feel, but just shorter throws and more weight to push.

If I had the money Id likely try all STS's and match knobs accordingly. Just like I'd do with suspensions. hehehe

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion
So who plays The Division? PC?

I play it, but on PS4. I know that Dan (Mk6Shizz), Paul (Mk7 Golf R), and Daniel (VW CC) also play it on PS4.

I've enjoyed it very much so far, though I'm still n00b level (Lvl 9). Haven't even explored the Dark Zone yet o_O

jshay

Go Kart Champion
Rotary (Chris) And Rooster (Scott) play too on PS4. So far i can't find many people playing on PC :( Level 18 here. Got the game yesterday D: Hooked..

robeeeerob

Go Kart Champion
Rotary (Chris) And Rooster (Scott) play too on PS4. So far i can't find many people playing on PC :( Level 18 here. Got the game yesterday D: Hooked..

WOW! Just got yesterday, and already level 18?! That was quick.

I wish I was at least level 12 or 13 already... cus I heard that the 1st tier in DZ is level 14 and under, so I don't wanna be too low cus I'd get stomped on easily :\

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion
Played the alpha and the beta and I knew this was the game for me. It fits my play style. I'm on XB1. Level 17/17.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jshay

Go Kart Champion
DZ is actually not that scary. I went in last night, killed a few mobs and got great loot, then left without issue. But then again we went in at like 3AM in the morning when most people were asleep.

We were level 15 in a 14-19 range

CarniifeX

Go Kart Champion

HAHAHAHA. On the money.

However, I have successfully extracted every time. Everyone is thinking the same thing: this guy is sketchy he's gonna shoot me.

But I haven't had an issue. It was a problem in the beta though.

I did experience recently someone would jump in front of me while I was shooting. He did this so I can become 'rogue' for shooting another 'agent', this everyone would try to kill me. He just wanted to kill a 'rogue' because you more points.

I f*cking hate those types of players. He got SO wet when he ranked up to 30 I couldn't help but laugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jshay

Go Kart Champion
The tense part about the DZ is when you run into ANYBODY. Guns drawn trying to act casual but you're actually ready to shoot at any moment.

mycrors7

Go Kart Champion
to my knowledge, r8 packs and the newest revision of the vw packs are the same thing other than the red housing