GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage 2+ .:R vs multipule half mile drags on runway

zhijjawi10

Go Kart Champion
OP is not a human DSG but he is a damn good driver (besides missing 3rd lol). Quick shifts. Reminds me of myself lol.

Stifun

Ready to race!
I am human DSG in my dreams..... Does that count? Haha:p

excelevant

Go Kart Champion
Bro my shift times are 245ms, that's like almost 30 times longer than dsg. Nobody human or dsg can come close to me

reillyse

Go Kart Champion
Just got the call a minute ago. Officially off the waiting list and racing the Chitown 1/2 mile event on June 1st. Hopefully there will be some people in my "class" haha! If anyone here is going to be there as a racer or spectator(I would pay you to record my runs) let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stevenchkim

Go Kart Champion
This was totally not a waste of half an hour. Great races, wish more organizers would put on these types of events near me. Shift sector was a lil pricey, but a great event nonetheless. Thx for posting OP

intoflatlines

Drag Race Newbie
Just got the call a minute ago. Officially off the waiting list and racing the Chitown 1/2 mile event on June 1st. Hopefully there will be some people in my "class" haha! If anyone here is going to be there as a racer or spectator(I would pay you to record my runs) let me know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the call too but Idk if I'm going to do it :/

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2