GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic K04 GTI @ shift sector VS lots of cars!!

trd420

Go Kart Champion
I didn't know there was such a thing as a roll racing event, neat.

When you say 1/2 mile trap, is that 1/2 mile from the 40 mph start line or 1/2 mile from a stop?

Yea it's Bad ass. Roll racing is the easiest on the car as well. And it was a 1/2 mile from the 40 mph roll.

trd420

Go Kart Champion
Want to come so bad, I say I hit the rev limiter by the end of the mile :)

Interested to see how fast you can hit in the mile, 110ish 1/4 is easy so maybe 150+ on the mile.

Yea that would be cool. I want to see a BT GTI do the mile. Yea I'm hoping for 160mph+ cuz I hit 140mph in the 1/2 mile s0 20mph over a Nother 1/2 mile maybe Doable

trd420

Go Kart Champion
At what speed does the K04 start crawling?

I don't know at 140mph still was pulling quit good. I think with a k04 160 mph should be no problem. After that will take a lot of time to keep going on Ehra-Lessien it maybe can it 175mph :iono: I wander what 6 gear max's out at on the mk6 m/t ?

reillyse

Go Kart Champion
At what speed does the K04 start crawling?

6th gear is when it seems to start losing steam after going from very strong 4th, to strong 5th. Don't get me wrong 6th gear is great for passing with k04 on the highway, but after ringing out all of 4th and 5th at WOT 6th doesn't impress me much.

ehancock

Ready to race!
How fast would you be going to have to hit the top of 5th and shift into 6th? That sounds like crazy talk

trd420

Go Kart Champion
6th gear is when it seems to start losing steam after going from very strong 4th, to strong 5th. Don't get me wrong 6th gear is great for passing with k04 on the highway, but after ringing out all of 4th and 5th at WOT 6th doesn't impress me much.

Yup I feel that same.