GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW Golf GTI adidas edition..YEAH!!!

Manheim81c

Go Kart Champion
Nice looking car, and I'm not trying to be an ass but I'm still not sure what a clothing company has to do with the performance of a car and why you would pay more for it ( if you did ) ???? Aside from the Adidas emblems and wheels, what performance additions are there?

You will able to outrun Honda's 2012 Nike Civic? :iono:

Like the tires can do without Adidas stamped on the outside,kinda takes away from the car.

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Yeah I think Jamie confirmed over on Vortex that these will be replacing the Detroits.

Glad my car is an '11 because I don't care for those wheels. :eek:

Tom Ace

Passed Driver's Ed
i'm definitely into those wheels. i might pick up a set for summer tire duty when people start selling theirs for aftermarket wheels.

omgturbo!

Go Kart Champion
seats are a little too busy for me but i actually like the design of those wheels...

itzalexbish

Ready to race!
nice!!

McQueen77

Banned
Why drive around giving free advertising to some multi-million dollar shoe company? Its like people who wear clothes that blatantly have some brand name on them. Wow, nice 'Nautica' shirt dude! Killer. Nice 'University of Pink/Victoria's secret/Love Pink' sweat pants girl! Cool 'Old Navy' hat.
Unless Adidas is giving you money to drive around advertising for them, then I just don't get it, sorry. Beyond you personally liking it for whatever reason, how is this cool in any way? Please explain.

kirahead

Ready to race!
Nice looking car, and I'm not trying to be an ass but I'm still not sure what a clothing company has to do with the performance of a car and why you would pay more for it ( if you did ) ???? Aside from the Adidas emblems and wheels, what performance additions are there?

none

kirahead

Ready to race!
Why drive around giving free advertising to some multi-million dollar shoe company? Its like people who wear clothes that blatantly have some brand name on them. Wow, nice 'Nautica' shirt dude! Killer. Nice 'University of Pink/Victoria's secret/Love Pink' sweat pants girl! Cool 'Old Navy' hat.
Unless Adidas is giving you money to drive around advertising for them, then I just don't get it, sorry. Beyond you personally liking it for whatever reason, how is this cool in any way? Please explain.

umm..dude...its just another GTI...theres nothing to explain....its either u like it or u dont like it, u dont like it, get off this thread

Saabstory

.:R32 OG Member # 002
is that DSG shifter standard?? it's an actual "golf" pattern! looks sweet.
Its not standard, nor is it a option, its just made for the Adidas, and yes, it looks sweeeeet!!!
Wheels are nice; the shifter is just the edition 30 DSG shifter; you can buy them for ~ $280 if you want to swap out your US version for it. http://www.tmtuning.com/HOME/catalog/product_detail.php?default_product=1947

The seats would make me sick every time I tried to get in the car, honestly, but if you like them then that's all that matters... :D

Other than that it seems to have some nice details to it.

McQueen77

Banned
umm..dude...its just another GTI...theres nothing to explain....its either u like it or u dont like it, u dont like it, get off this thread

ah yes.. the reply i expected. i asked a legit question: why drive around advertising for a multi-million dollar shoe company? i am genuinely curious. i wonder the same thing when i see people wearing a t-shirt with a big 'nike' on the front. i just don't get it. i didn't say i didn't like the car. just looks like a gti with adidas branding on it. i actually like the wheels btw. just find the adidas thing baffling.