GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Tuuza

Ready to race!

got my new fenders and bumper [emoji4]

EastKingZ

Ready to race!
I thought I got lucky, but I didn't...Decided to order an IE CAI this weekend. I found 4 websites that offered it. Two of them said they were backordered til mid July, and two of them said nothing, and one of those sites had free shipping, so I ordered from Etektuning late on Friday night.

I gave em a call a little bit to find out if it'd be shipped out today, but turns out they don't have any stock either. I'll just be patient and wait for it, no reason to cancel my order or anything like that.

I talked to the dude for a few minutes. Seems like a cool shop. Sounds like the IE intake has been a hit and they fly off the shelves, so good for IE to be able to come out with a new intake so late in the game and it's a big hit. I went through the IE product announcement thread and was really impressed by them as a company. They stand behind their product a lot more than CTS does at least. I saw one guy in the IE thread get a full intake replacement because of a snapped bracket, meanwhile I couldn't even get a filter replacement from CTS.

It is worth the wait, finish is great, perfect fitment, sounds great.

skotcoop

Ready to race!
recently I noticed that my car has been having tiny misfires at about 1.6k rpm but only when it's warming up.. But I just changed my spark plugs and coil packs last week :( bad gapping on the plugs?
Could be. There are a lot of factors in play as I'm dealing with the same issue.

urbanevil

Ready to race!
Were back! I didn't much other then blacking out my emblems front/back. Getting the windows tinted Saturday @ 10am! Trying to convince the wife to let me order a Unitronic turbo back exhaust lol, its a process!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

skotcoop

Ready to race!
Has anyone tried running their PolarFIS and a p3cars vent display simultaneously?

tjasko

Go Kart Champion
Has anyone tried running their PolarFIS and a p3cars vent display simultaneously?

You should be able to. The PolarFIS over-rides the CAN-BUS signal from the MFD module and simply alters the display for it to work. Because it's completely separate from the OBDII port, it'll work fine.

You really only run into issues when you're chaining two OBDII devices together and they're requesting the same type of data at the same time.

SoWalGTI

Autocross Champion

got my new fenders and bumper [emoji4]

Looks great! How do you plan on getting rid of the bulb out errors for those leds? Thats the only thing stopping me from the R bumper conversion. I cant find anyone who has been able to fix that issue.

skotcoop

Ready to race!
You should be able to. The PolarFIS over-rides the CAN-BUS signal from the MFD module and simply alters the display for it to work. Because it's completely separate from the OBDII port, it'll work fine.

You really only run into issues when you're chaining two OBDII devices together and they're requesting the same type of data at the same time.
Thats what I thought but when I plugged the p3 back in my dash display froze. I may end up selling it anyway.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
recently I noticed that my car has been having tiny misfires at about 1.6k rpm but only when it's warming up.. But I just changed my spark plugs and coil packs last week :( bad gapping on the plugs?

could be - what pluigs did you use?

also carbon cleaning could be due as noted above.