GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

DELETE

Autocross Champion
Slob on my knob in front of COBB [emoji12][emoji97]

93serprise

Ready to race!
Changed my oil with my new race ramps :) sooo easy now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DELETE

Autocross Champion
I did both, the stock intercooler feels like something out of a toy store.

I may do the same down the road, I don't understand why VW did things like super thin IC or something like the pancake pipe as the turbo outlet. I get the need for a tight engine bay but damn. Can't they make the car a little wider/longer or something? Lol

hbrown0509

Go Kart Champion
I may do the same down the road, I don't understand why VW did things like super thin IC or something like the pancake pipe as the turbo outlet. I get the need for a tight engine bay but damn. Can't they make the car a little wider/longer or something? Lol

The GTI was built as a budget sport hatchback. For the average person the intercooler design to them is irrelevant. Guys like us is we always want more. So we gotta pay, and the pancake pipe is for mostly emissions and sound suppression. People are weird. They want a car with a turbocharger but get weirded out if they actually hear one wind up lol.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
(yesterday)

Had to go to the dealership for an alignment. They couldn't get it right, toe is a bit off and they blamed all my aftermarket suspension/braces..:::rolls eyes:::
That's what I get for waiting till the last minute before the first track day of the season and the race alignment shop being booked up. oh well.

Changed my brake fluid to castrol SRF and put on the track pads. Went with carbotech xp10 for the front and xp8 for the rear. I love track pads.

Also the guy at the dealership left me a dollar in my cup holder. This is way better than getting a free lighter.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
(yesterday)

Had to go to the dealership for an alignment. They couldn't get it right, toe is a bit off and they blamed all my aftermarket suspension/braces..:::rolls eyes:::
That's what I get for waiting till the last minute before the first track day of the season and the race alignment shop being booked up. oh well.

Changed my brake fluid to castrol SRF and put on the track pads. Went with carbotech xp10 for the front and xp8 for the rear. I love track pads.

Also the guy at the dealership left me a dollar in my cup holder. This is way better than getting a free lighter.

I'd frame that, its the most valuable thing a dealership will ever give anyone.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
just bought a used RNS510 on ebay. hoping ti comes with a code so i don't have to go see the stealership to pay for the unlock code

ahard48

Ready to race!
Just put an order into Beluga Racing for their cat back. Was talking to them and they are 3-4 weeks out from shipping as they are on back order. They are getting only 60 exhausts in and I was #59....So the wait beings.

DELETE

Autocross Champion
(yesterday)

Lmao, we suck at aligning our own products but take this dollar and buy yourself something nice. Classic stealership techs.

jasonaltima

Ready to race!
Just put an order into Beluga Racing for their cat back. Was talking to them and they are 3-4 weeks out from shipping as they are on back order. They are getting only 60 exhausts in and I was #59....So the wait beings.

They told me the same thing when I ordered mine 4 weeks ago. I got an email from them 2 days ago saying they were waiting for the container to clear U S customs. I'm not waiting another month for mine. That would be 2 months for me.