GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NY / NJ / CT / PA (and DE/MD) Spotted Thread! (#2)

Storch

Go Kart Champion
red gti at j&r's in riverhead

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368655227.038694.jpg
Lower perkiomen park, nice ride! Cherry led tails too...I am the goofy guy in a super patriotic bike jersey booking it on the trail, probably passed each other at some point.

MrMke

Go Kart Champion
Lower perkiomen park, nice ride! Cherry led tails too...I am the goofy guy in a super patriotic bike jersey booking it on the trail, probably passed each other at some point.

Oh snap! :eek:
Looks like my post work day ride has been exposed....lol. We're you the UG GTI that was parked there when I arrived around 6?

Sent from my SGS III using Tapatalk 2

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Oh snap! :eek:
Looks like my post work day ride has been exposed....lol. We're you the UG GTI that was parked there when I arrived around 6?

Sent from my SGS III using Tapatalk 2

Yessir that was mine! Probably just missed me, I got back right around 6

Tireiron Mike

Ready to race!
1. Monday and Tuesday: Krewstown Road approaching Algon ave I've seen a CSG GTI with a Brazilian sticker on the back. Hey, fellow Portuguese speaking, GTI driving buddy! We should grab a beer one day.

2. Thursday: Buzzed a Blue GTI on 476 N bound.

nuggstein

Go Kart Champion
Saw a CW GTI in Fair Lawn, New Jersey on Greenwood Drive near the corner of Radburn Road. with a Golf MKVI sticker on the rear windshield. Had yellow fogs too. Pretty sure I've seen your car on Plaza Road a few times as well. You on here?

MarkVIChris

Ready to race!
Spotted a white gti heading towards greenpoint in brooklyn earlier this morning. Gabe you a v sign.

Just parked behind another mk6 on nosband ave in white plains. You need a wash brah :thumbup:

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

This is a while ago,
Might have been me. Rear have any decals?

Talguy

Go Kart Champion
Say a black GTI with LED headlights, a blacked out front emblem, tinted and looked lowered in groton by the dairy queen yesterday. We were stopped across from each other at the traffic light you threw up the V and I gave you the nod. Good looking car bro.

Ajax_6154

Ready to race!
Just now on 15 south had exhaust and pretty sure a tune. Messed around a bit until I got off

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

JayFine

Ready to race!
Spotted a CW 4 door GTI turning left onto the Newtown Bypass at 5:19 PM from S State St. I was on my way to pick up some hardware from qkrwotls0 and drool over his CW R:.

illDub6

Ready to race!
Monday at 9:30 on the Southern State very last exit near Hecksher State park spotted a mk6 gti 2 door shadow blue , dark tints and yellow fogs with wheels , and then tonight 9:15 on the Meadowbrook this was a 2door gti mk6 black , stock wheels , dark tints , and this was while you were merging on and was getting off to go to Dub Invasion Meet